got mowed by musky!

beekeeper

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Feb. 2011/Sept. 2012
musky mowed right over me :eek:
congrats on taking the #2 spot :)

Blade? Just one solid oak to chop..

And achieved in a very short time... well done buddy.. onwards!

2 months until he takes top spot.
Musky deserves it.

I'll be shutting the farm down towards the end of April, due to going on holiday.
So its probably only going to be about 6 weeks before I loose the top spot.

But the run at the tops been fun ............ :D

It is that time again isn't it tiger.

Congrats musky!

Looks like I also managed to join the "1 million points in a day" club yesterday according to Extreme Overclocking, which is amazing considering the number of 2684s I have been seeing lately.
Code:
Daily Production 
Day      Points    WUs 
03.31.11 1,058,417 11

These last several passes have been kinda bitter-sweet. It is not really mowing anymore...it is quietly passing the monuments that have made the [H]orde what it is over the last several years. APOLLO, FLECOM, beekeeper, and all the rest of you up here, I salute you. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to all of us.

Now where is that big cat running off to....here kitty kitty....

Hey, musky just did a million in a day! Wtf did you do? :D

Edit: whoops, ninjaed by the man himself... But the question stands?! Moar D? 4 sr2s not enough?

Hey, musky just did a million in a day! Wtf did you do? :D

Edit: whoops, ninjaed by the man himself... But the question stands?! Moar D? 4 sr2s not enough?

The stars must have aligned just right. With 11 WUs, my borg in Ohio must have dropped a unit and three of the SR-2s dropped 2 yesterday. Don't get too used to it. I am looking at a rather abysmal day today comparatively, in the 350K range.

These last several passes have been kinda bitter-sweet. It is not really mowing anymore...it is quietly passing the monuments that have made the [H]orde what it is over the last several years. APOLLO, FLECOM, beekeeper, and all the rest of you up here, I salute you. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to all of us.

Now where is that big cat running off to....here kitty kitty....

I know what you mean about the kinda bitter-sweet mowing of monuments.
I went through the same on my way to the top.

I'm planning to be away on my Trice Q for around 14-15 weeks this year.
First heading down towards Lands End then north untill I turn for home.
I'll probably cover ~3k miles.

So an early congrats on the first spot ......... :D:mad::eek:

I I'm planning to be away on my Trice Q for around 14-15 weeks this year.
First heading down towards Lands End then north untill I turn for home.
I'll probably cover ~3k miles.

That sounds incredible! If only we all had that kind of time :)

Congrats musky. I finally have to get it right and score a 1 million day as well.

Congrats musky.

You are [H]ard now. Geez it won't be long before you get more than my single account and then my total, and in way LESS time.

Kick @$$ musky

BTW congrats on mowing into the top 45 world-wide.

Back