Got a Spare $43,000? You Could Spend It All on This Monster Gaming PC

panty magnet car

Well if i saw a pair of panties like that, i would run like hell cuz that's pretty much as far from the kind of panties i want,,,,, to get into.
But i get that the slut / skanks are popular, me i just want to headbutt their face ( to quote insane clown posse )

Girls even the most skanky ones and a great number of boys would not get my dream car.

Marauder-1.jpg

HAHAHA! Spend less than $20k on mostly last gen parts, more than double the price, sell to Gucci wearing gangsta rapper gamers with face tattoos, PROFIT.

Hey, put a MacOS theme in windows and slap an Apple sticker on it = instant hipster sale

what.. does that come with a leather jacket and a discount on your next nvidia tattoo ?

It comes with a free NVIDIA NPeen (TM) :D

For $43K it wouldn't have killed them to install a motherboard with a decent VRM.

Okay, I get they don't have a clue about what they're actually doing, it's all for the show. However, they must know, at the very least, that EK makes a monoblock for that POS of an ancient eight-phase VRM that the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme comes equipped with. When you ask for so much money for your build, at least make sure you cover the basics. Your discontinued motherboard will throttle its VRM within 30 seconds or less of launching Prime 95 V25 on that system. Or, at the very very least, spend another $100 and get the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega, which also has an eight-phase VRM, but at least it has two power stages per phase and better VRM cooling. The inductance is cut in half and VRM efficiency goes to hell, but that's another topic. At the very least it won't throttle like crazy. But I digress, ASUS's subpar VRM designs are a different topic.

Last edited:
Yeah if I was flush with that kind of cash I wouldn't even buy this. I would make my own ultimate gaming machine. Sure it probably won't look as nice but I built it at least. Still why give with a 9700k instead of the 9900k? That makes no sense to me.

Yeah if I was flush with that kind of cash I wouldn't even buy this. I would make my own ultimate gaming machine. Sure it probably won't look as nice but I built it at least. Still why give with a 9700k instead of the 9900k? That makes no sense to me.

Judging by the poor component choices, either they probably built it with shit they had laying around, except for the overpriced TITAN RTX cards, or they're so cheap and shortsighted thinking that they could actually sell this off. Saving a hundred here, another hundred there (oh that poor motherboard choice) isn't a great way to do this. Or maybe they didn't consider the fact that not everyone is a sucker. Who cares?

[Edit]

If the only thing you do with your computer is "game", plus other minor tasks with some video editing splashed in (everyone is a content creator these days, rofl), then here is your ultimate gaming pc:

- 9900K clocked @ 5 GHz
- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme (yummy 16 phase VRM, super efficient)
- 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 (let's keep it reasonable)
- 3 x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro
- 2 x 10TB Hitachi or Seagate HDDs (or pick your brand)
- EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
- EVGA 1200W PSU

I will leave the rest up to your imagination. It's all any gamer needs. You go higher end on the CPU and you loose clock speed.

Last edited:
It comes with a free NVIDIA NPeen (TM) :D

For $43K it wouldn't have killed them to install a motherboard with a decent VRM.

Okay, I get they don't have a clue about what they're actually doing, it's all for the show. However, they must know, at the very least, that EK makes a monoblock for that POS of an ancient eight-phase VRM that the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme comes equipped with. When you ask for so much money for your build, at least make sure you cover the basics. Your discontinued motherboard will throttle its VRM within 30 seconds or less of launching Prime 95 V25 on that system. Or, at the very very least, spend another $100 and get the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega, which also has an eight-phase VRM, but at least it has two power stages per phase and better VRM cooling. The inductance is cut in half and VRM efficiency goes to hell, but that's another topic. At the very least it won't throttle like crazy. But I digress, ASUS's subpar VRM designs are a different topic.

8 pack

Bicepo

Pexon

VS

not knowing what they are doing

pick one champ.

here's a build thread of the beast in the OP

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/8pack-orion-x2-build-log.18832021/

43K? And I thought Alienware was a ripoff.

Not Really, you are not just buying the system but the customer support as well(e.g when something leaks under warranty, they fly one of their Tech's to come fix the leak) etc.

another thing is that 8pack orders binned parts from factory e.g Ram, GPU's which is costly, they then have to order CPU trays, then 8pack has to bin each one individually which again is costly.

8 pack

Bicepo

Pexon

VS

not knowing what they are doing

pick one champ.

here's a build thread of the beast in the OP

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/8pack-orion-x2-build-log.18832021/

Not Really, you are not just buying the system but the customer support as well(e.g when something leaks under warranty, they fly one of their Tech's to come fix the leak) etc.

another thing is that 8pack orders binned parts from factory e.g Ram, GPU's which is costly, they then have to order CPU trays, then 8pack has to bin each one individually which again is costly.

Wow! I'm blown away! /s

Seriously, it looks like your average forum build. "Binned" factory parts my ass. He put a 7980XE on there and overclocked it to 4.6GHz. All 7980XE that are delided will clock to that under water. He also used a motherboard with an improper VRM (8 phase, more fitting for a Broadwell-E CPU). Neither did he have the good sense to use a monoblock at the very least to cool that toasty VRM. That thing won't last long at that overclock. Fly out and fix a leak? LMAO! By the time the tech is there, the leak will have take care of that system, if you know what I mean, lol.

Last edited:
Why would I pay for $43K to get a 9700K instead of 9900K?
... Why would I pay $43K anyway?

The craftsmanship and care leave a lot to be desired in that build.

If you want a quality build by someone talented, and you can afford his services, look no further than Singularity Computers. Period.

The craftsmanship and care leave a lot to be desired in that build.

If you want a quality build by someone talented, and you can afford his services, look no further than Singularity Computers. Period.

Nice.

I'm no stranger to limitless budget builds, my DIY with off-the-shelf parts is only air-cooled:
9fzgi5n-jpg.jpg

https://hardforum.com/threads/no-kill-like-overkill.1972570/
$6K for listed parts. Not as shiny as some of the professional liquid custom loop, but gets the job done and looks "good enough".

... If my math is right, I can build about 7 of my systems with $43K

Back