Got $80 to spend on bling for my rig

lt_shiro

2[H]4U
The fan controller's a nice touch.

The fans should be fine... is it safe to assume that you're buying those fans due to the LEDs that they use?

i assume so... since the title says "bling for my rig" ... i was expecting some diamond and/or gold plated stuff, though. :p

- Get a window
- Cable sleeving
- Color theme your fans (Sharkoon/Nexus for White/black, Xigmatek for Black/Orange.. etc)
- Get same color + make SATA cables

a diamond DVD-Rom bezel and platnium power button would look awesome on my lian li. I wish I were good at photoshop :(

Lowtech - I don't like windows and i sleeved all the cables already.

docath - lol, i am pretty sure that will cost more than $80.

damn, i left all my performance-pc "to buy" links at work... check out that asus overclocking thing... but I think it costs more than $80, lol. Still, perfpc's has a bunch of bay hardware to check out. ;)

I am pretty that panel only works with ROG boards.

if HD 5770 is $159, i think i will be selling my 4870 soon lol

edit... early benchmarks put it at 5% slower than 4870.

Last edited:
Oh yah, thats right, forgot about that, hehe. But still, they've got some other bay hardware thats pretty bling. :p

The new Cooler Master "Pro" series fixed many problems that plagued the older models. Here's a recent JonnyGURU review on one of the Pro series PSUs.

But many of us still prefer Antec and Corsair PSUs... especially whenever one of them comes on sale. Part of it is due to personal bias, as many of us have used several models from both brands in the past.

Regardless, lt_shiro's choice is a good one.

The new Cooler Master "Pro" series fixed many problems that plagued the older models. Here's a recent JonnyGURU review on one of the Pro series PSUs.

But many of us still prefer Antec and Corsair PSUs... especially whenever one of them comes on sale. Part of it is due to personal bias, as many of us have used several models from both brands in the past.

Regardless, lt_shiro's choice is a good one.

Oh, good to know. lol @ Cooler Master's Engrish.

AS SEALED STICK WAS REMOVED,LOST OR DAMAGED,IT SHALL BE OUT OF WARRANT VALIDITY!

Back