Got 400 Xbox points..

pazhman

[H]ard|Gawd
Anything good to buy? Or should I save up to buy something more expensive? I already have Street Fighter HD, Geometry wars and Texas Hold Em.

Hardwood Backgammon is addicting, but as far as I've seen you either love it or hate it.

Ultimate MK3 is also fun for 400 points. I wish they had MK2 instead, though.

Marble Blast Ultra or Zuma are probably my favorite 400 point games.

Worms and Geometry Wars are good 400 point games too.

Geometry Wars is only 400 points?!
Err... actually after playing the Wii version... I just don't think I can go back to the 360 version...
Using the Wiimote to aim is way easier.

But ya, Marble Blast Ultra is my personal fave.
It always ends up getting played when I bring my 360 over to a friends house...
Rock Band and Halo3 get put on the back burner for hours at a time :p

Man, I'd recommend Geometry Wars except that the sequel blows it away so I'd save that for a time when I had 800 points to spend. The added game modes are just ridiculously fun.

Go with Marble Blast Ultra for the 400-point win. :)

400 more points could buy you some map expansions for Halo 3, CoD4, etc. I would save it.

I really ain't feeling those games. I guess I'm might save up for San Andreas or something.

speaking of map expansions, when is epic going to release the gow1 multiplayer maps as DLC for gow2 people that didnt feel like preordering and paying 10$ for a gold lancer?

I saw worms is 400 points right now. Might look at getting that after Christmas.

Wicked fun with friends.

worms is awesome. but its far too short. totally worth the pennies however.

Hardwood Backgammon is addicting, but as far as I've seen you either love it or hate it.

Ultimate MK3 is also fun for 400 points. I wish they had MK2 instead, though.

Did they ever make it so you could change the buttons on UMK3? I never got it because I can't play it with my arcade stick.

Back