Google Trends Releases the Biggest Search Topics of 2018

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Google Trends has released data on the most popular and trending searches of 2018. The data is broken up into categories such as music, movies, TV, and sports. It can also be viewed globally or by country.

In a year of ups and downs, the world searched for "good" more than ever before -- according to Google Trends. From the epic headlines to the everyday moments, here's to all the good that people discovered in 2018.

those were good moments, they got their 15 seconds, and they were all forgotten as quickly as they were searched.

Wow.... people are boring.

**EDIT**
The video is actually pretty good. It's the top search results that are boring.

Last edited:
I love the scene when the dog freaks out because he thinks his own has disappeared

What? Google logs statistics of the stuff we search? Next you tell that they keep individual tracks of all the searched items and use of their 'free' apps. That would be horrible.

I can honestly say that I have NEVER searched for any of those topics on those lists.

Reactions: Rahh
like this
If I have looked up "what makes a good lube?" does that count?

The video lost me at ". . . all Asian cast, there's nothing more empowering". Useless PC diversity crap.

The only thing I can relate to on that list is the movies. I have searched some of those and interesting to see Marvel hold 4 out of 5 on the list with Bohemian Rhapsody at 5...

The video lost me at ". . . all Asian cast, there's nothing more empowering". Useless PC diversity crap.

Well, they aren't wrong. I mean, KKK and Black Panthers definitely feel "empowered" when surrounded by only their own ethnic group too.

Back