Google Street View Captures UFO

That's just the Martians' rover that they're using to look for intelligent life on Earth. I'm pretty sure they're going to call the mission a failure soon and repurpose it as a fixed station to allow them to setup accounts on Facebook and Twitter which means that our probes of their planet will also turn up no evidence of intelligent life.

that isnt a ufo that is nyan cat

testgr.jpg

isn't that the scout for the Vogon Death Fleet that will be making the Galactic Overpass ... I hope one of our probes is headed for Alpha Centauri ... if not, where did I put my towel :D

isn't that the scout for the Vogon Death Fleet that will be making the Galactic Overpass ... I hope one of our probes is headed for Alpha Centauri ... if not, where did I put my towel :D

I really don't want to hear any Vogon poetry so I'm voting for nyan cat. :)

Looks like they're having a problem with thier cloaking field.

Clearly the UFO wasn't seeking out intelligent lifeforms--given the location of the picture... :D

Didn't it also prove that there was some random guy with a horse head mask too and that there are people in scuba equipment that chase the street view car?

How can you tell that it's a poptart and not some other brand?

Sprinkle Pattern: Charlie Omega

Holy shit! I knew they day would come we'd be invaded by the nefarious alien race from the planet Lensflarimous Alpha 1..

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

Kul3 pic. IMO All that was caught is a test of the Project Blue Beam equipment....prolly! Hopefully it is the Great Galactic Jellyfish come to take my jellyfish brain home! w00t :D

Holy shit! I knew they day would come we'd be invaded by the nefarious alien race from the planet Lensflarimous Alpha 1..

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

I just want to let our new alien overlords know that I am perfectly willing to be an overseer or guard their harem or something useful like that :D

its definitely Ladybug, from the arcade game : Ladybug

Your first, and final, mistake was forgetting your towel. Here I thought you were a frood, but I was mistaken.

Your first, and final, mistake was forgetting your towel. Here I thought you were a frood, but I was mistaken.

Don't Panic ... It was underneath my book of Vogon Poetry and my new copy of "The Improbability Drive: Improbable or Impossible"

Have you people ever seen Google street view before and looked up or down? You see things like this all of the time. Lens flare+ merging multiple images = that photo. nothing to see here, move along. If I had a nickel for every gullible person out there that will believe anything they see on the internet, I could buy a small country.

I just want to let our new alien overlords know that I am perfectly willing to be an overseer or guard their harem or something useful like that :D

You're assuming they'll be humanoid. If they were like a praying mantis you might want to reconsider that last part.

You're assuming they'll be humanoid. If they were like a praying mantis you might want to reconsider that last part.

If they are Praying Mantis I will lead them to the nearest Cold Stone Creamery and Krispy Kreme ... since I just lost 165 pounds I hopefully won't be as appealing as the visitors of those establishments :)

besides, if worst come to worst, remember Rule #1 "Cardio, Cardio, Cardio" ... he who turns and runs away lives to see all the people who couldn't run away get eaten :D

Back