Google Pixel 3 Advertising Demonstrates Active Edge Features

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Google Pixel 3 advertising in Japan is showcasing the Active Edge feature of the upcoming smartphone. Active Edge technology was used in the Google Pixel 2 as a way to launch Google Assistant and silence alarms, timers, notifications, and incoming calls.

Another gimmick. Still clinging to an S5 with weekly updates from lineage. Will likely replace it with the small pixel 3 just for long term OS support but no removable battery, no sd card, no IR transmitter, no headphone jack, and will probably have glass on the back and curved edges. Hopefully this thing has a good OLED screen, wireless charging, water resistance, and stereo speakers. I'm not excited about any of the phones.

meh - active edge doesn't seem like anything super useful for me.

Still rocking my Nexus 6P -- it's getting long in the tooth though. And honestly it's still a bit too big of a phone for me. Will likely buy a small Pixel3 when they come out.

Another gimmick. Still clinging to an S5

Right there with you. My charging jack cover thingy finally broke off after many years, other than that still going strong. The battery life has seen better days tho after all this time.

Shit pissed me off today. I have notification turned off for my G-mail account on my pixel 2xl but some how I get a notification they are about to share something big. Shit like that makes me want to get a iPhone. Don't push advertising to me when I didnt fucking ask for it damn it. I have no plans to upgrade my phone to this one breaks. The upgrades have grown stagnant and pointless. Honestly ever since the 9.0 upgrade it has been nothing but a buggy POS.

Back