Google Paid Top Talent So Much That They Quit

Oh I was asking the questions seriously, I thought you might give an answer... I agree that ideally everyone just donates directly to each cause they feel is important, just curious what success of such a setup would be, have there ever been societies that rely on that instead of taxes, can there be absolutely no government intervention or would that be something to donate to and would they help everyone or just those that donate to them?

You do realize that most all gov't programs do one thing.. Destroy the working class. Most benefit goes to the people that don't work whether by choice or not.

You do realize that most all gov't programs do one thing.. Destroy the working class. Most benefit goes to the people that don't work whether by choice or not.
Gee, and here I thought OSHA, EPA, FDA, US Forestry Service, the post office, and dozens of other programs had an agenda to try and better society in various ways or fulfill critical needs, however imperfectly. But hey, I guess it was all to destroy the working class. How sneaky!

Gee, and here I thought OSHA, EPA, FDA, US Forestry Service, the post office, and dozens of other programs had an agenda to try and better society in various ways or fulfill critical needs, however imperfectly. But hey, I guess it was all to destroy the working class. How sneaky!

Those entities have done alright, the post office, well, eh. I wonder how some of those people pass the postal exam. But when it comes to benefits to individuals like welfare, medicare, medicate and social security, the fraud is so rampant it makes me sick. Those are good programs that are terribly managed. I also wonder how many of you work and support a family. You wouldn't be so free with your hard earned money.

This is my last post in this thread. Hard left leaning individuals are not very accepting of other views (same goes for right). It's evident by the violent left showing it's face now.

Surprised they didn't create some kind of like...trust fund. You get bonuses, that will go into the trust. After 10 years or project completion, you can collect the trust. Otherwise, the trust is forfeited or maybe a percentage of the trust is forfeited. Wonder if something like that would be legal.

Back