Google Offer "Refund"?

HFBallad

Gawd
Some of you may remember, but sometimes (I think about 2 years ago), Google offer had a "$20 for $40 Neweggs credit"promo. Needless to say, I took advantage of that and bought a cooking appliance (yeah... boring stuff).

I just got an email saying that Google Offer is going to refund me the $20, and enjoy the money if I've already used the $40 credit on something.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I also received an email about this, with an option to take $24 in Play store credit or something like that.
I know I used my $40 voucher to purchase the CM Quickfire Rapid keyboard I'm typing on right now...

Got it too...except my debit card got cancelled about 3 times since :( If anyone has any pointers LMK.

Got one of those too, figured I'd see if it really goes through.... seems weird that they would start refunding a bunch of stuff, honestly, especially with the statement that "we don't show any record that you used this blah blah blah"

i got a $60 refund, except i did actually use the rebates, the company i used them with must have never filled them on their side. Glad they didnt because the products were complete chinese POS.

Got it too...except my debit card got cancelled about 3 times since :( If anyone has any pointers LMK.

I got those too and also have a new CC number. The FAQ says that it HAS to try your original card first, but it'll eventually get back to your new card (just that it'll take longer).

Back