Google Maps Liberty City

Okay, I bought it. I actually went to google maps and tried.....-1 for not clicking your link.

ohe man im sick of all this news about GTA4 its making me jealous.. wheres the damn PC version you evil bastarrds~~!!!

ohe man im sick of all this news about GTA4 its making me jealous.. wheres the damn PC version you evil bastarrds~~!!!

Seriously... for a game that started on the PC, you think they'd stick to their roots. After all, it's what got them to where they are today.

I actually went out and bought a Console w/ GTA IV as I was sick of waiting, Gaspah I couldn't take it anymore either. Yes I know I am insane and I'm going insane trying to play it without a mouse + keyboard but the game is great.

I actually went out and bought a Console w/ GTA IV as I was sick of waiting, Gaspah I couldn't take it anymore either. Yes I know I am insane and I'm going insane trying to play it without a mouse + keyboard but the game is great.

I bought a PS2 specifically to play GTAIII.

i went out and bought a ps3... i had to have gta4. i'm usually patient with non-pc releases but i know gran turismo 5 isn't coming to pc either so i figured, what the hell.

gta4 is worth the hype.

ot, i can't see google's gta map being very useful to me.

I got it for my Xbox360 and will get it once Rockstar finally releases it for the PC.. The game is worth it, will all the extra content to enjoy on the radio and the TV in the game. It's very impressive.. It just drives me crazy that my video card cost almost double what my Xbox360 costs and I can't play the hottest game, at least for another year I guess...

This little rant also goes out to LucasArts for releasing the new Jedi game on every freaking platform except for the PC.. So even people with the WII get to play the new Star Wars game but not PC people...

I hope George Lucas's Mac dies while he is typing his next script and he forgot to save...

The game was awesome when it ran. I have a PS3 and the damn thing freezes after the initial cut scene. I've only played for a couple of hours so far and that was right after install. After my daughter finishes watching Pirates of the Caribbean on BluRay I'll try removing the network connection and see if that helps. I hear that is a possible fix (credit to SomethingAwful if it works).

I'm also one of the suckers who will be buying a console this summer especially for GTAIV.

Well, I've wanted one for a while, but this is just the tipping point for me. I don't want to wait two years for the PC version.

Back