Google Fiber Coming To Huntsville In Public-Private Partnership

HardOCP News

[H] News
The mayor of Huntsville, Alabama has announced a partnership with Google that will bring its gigabit-speed, fiber optic internet service to selected areas of town starting in mid-2017. Google Fiber is expected to be available citywide in four years.

Huntsville, home to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, announced in two years ago that it would be bringing fiberoptic service to the city, before ultimately deciding to build the network itself and lease it out to third parties. “We are building the network for our own purposes,” Huntsville Utilities President and CEO Jay Stowe tells AL.com. “It’s going to have excess fiber that’s available for lease, and Google will be the first company to lease that fiber.”

Not really surprised by this one given one of the companies that is located there also being one of the main companies used for electronics in the telephony world.

Five week to make a game..... five. weeks.
The hits he wrote were 6 to 8 months in production / testing.

The concept was there, but the execution was lacking - I bought the game, and even way back then, enjoyed until the parts where the bugs broke things. Figured out where to avoid certain, but I was never able to finish the game :(

Five week to make a game..... five. weeks.
The hits he wrote were 6 to 8 months in production / testing.

The concept was there, but the execution was lacking - I bought the game, and even way back then, enjoyed until the parts where the bugs broke things. Figured out where to avoid certain, but I was never able to finish the game :(
Wrong thread? :p

Bout time. Maybe Comcrap and Mediacom will drop their data caps when this actually happens.

Back