Google Chrome Updated to 25.0.1364.160

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Keeping up with the Joneses or in this case, the browser update race, is getting into the astronomical side of the numbering system. Google has released the newest stable version of Chrome weighing in at a hefty 48.8 mb download and is for all major platforms.

Google Chrome 25.0.1364.160, only implements one security fix, for all major platforms, Linux, Windows and Mac OS, which has been earmarked as having a high priority.

Chrome broke my live.com account on the old look. I use my school's email system and they haven't updated to the latest live.com look.

is youtube/flash still a memory hog with iron?
I never saw a problem like that and my session of Iron is usually opened for weeks at a time. Sometimes people have unique problems and Flash isn't exactly the most stable piece of software out there. It behaves strangely on other web browsers too.

I never noticed a problem with youtube, and others may not see problems either because youtube defaults to WebM video and not Flash on Chrome/Chromium. ;)

Slightly off target, but I just downloaded the Iron browser. Definitely fast. But when I go to the iron forums, it wants to go to this stupid farmerama. It wont stop going there...Pissing me off.

I entered 25.0.1364.160 into my browser, but the internet said the server isn't available. Do I need to use Google to find it?

Either your DNS is goofy, or something else is wrong with your system. Iron forums is working fine.

lol @ bitter lemons.

The first link admits that Iron disables privacy tracking features, including those which are not user configurable. That of course implies a scam.

The second link is so full of conjecture that Leonard Nemoy has been called in for a new season of In Search Of... But even if true, so what if the author has adsense on his web page? Oh wait, this is the insane Internet and of course that confirms it's all a scam.

Iron removes what it claims to remove. It never pretended to do or be anything otherwise. It's idiocy to call that a scam. :rolleyes:

Iron is a scam and horrible for society! Don't use a browser that turns off all the big brother features that helps Google observe and better understand you! If you ditch Chrome and stop using Android phones, it'll be a lot harder to track your movements, your surfing habits, and advertise ointments to fix that persistent rash that moved from your toes to your crotch.

Back