Google, Amazon Lead Tech Lower In Customer Satisfaction Index

HardOCP News

[H] News
Customer satisfaction in the tech industry is on the decline thanks to those slackers at Google, Amazon and Netflix. Wait. What?!?

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) fell 0.5 percent in the fourth quarter to 73.4 on a 100-point scale. According to the ACSI, the index has fallen to its lowest score in a decade after eight consecutive quarters of declines.

I've had no problems with any of those three. In fact, quite the opposite. Those complaining probably have a case of user error, crappy Internet or didn't get a freebie.

To be fair, I have no way of getting a human to help me with Google stuff, even legit android problems.

Amazon has been nothing less than perfect at fixing any mixups i've had with them. Though, i suppose zero mixups would be even nicer.

I can't believe they used the chicken and egg argument.

Hint: No chicken has ever existed that was not hatched from an Egg. Beyond that, I could care less about where the egg came from, could have been a mutant dino for all I care (and it probably was that as well).

My only problem with Amazon is that while I still have free 2 day shipping. It seems to take longer for items to actually ship as they did a few months ago.

In my experience Amazon has been great and Google support is horrible. Never used Netflix.

Just try getting a Google maps adjustment done. You have to wait for a post card and for that post card to be returned to them as undelivered. It took several months of trying to use their website tools and several failed post card deliveries before I got to a human that could do something.

Back