Good sources for Mac clearance sales?

Hey all, used to get catalogs like MacMall all the time, but haven't in years... can anyone think of similar places for clearance sales?

Also don't forget about Apple's store for Education, which offers a bit of a discount over the retail prices if you're eligible.

When the new models come out you can get decent deals on shelf displays at Best Buy

I got my MD103 (retail 1799) for ~900 in damn near mint condition

If you have a microcenter near you they sell some refurbs. I just picked up a 13" MBPr (late 2013) 8GB/256GB for $1299 (the newest version with the same ram/ssd and just a small speed bump is $1499)

I actually like buying things used from here. You know what you are getting, and people are honest (or so we all hope). Price is somewhat negotiable, trades possible... Just now I am waiting for 15" Retina MBPR to arrive.

I actually like buying things used from here. You know what you are getting, and people are honest (or so we all hope). Price is somewhat negotiable, trades possible... Just now I am waiting for 15" Retina MBPR to arrive.

Yeah the forums are a great place to get a deal on a Mac. Otherwise, as mentioned, Best Buy has clearance sales right before Apple releases their new gear.

Back