Good programs for fan/temp monitoring

Zatos

Limp Gawd
Just as the title says... was wondering on some suggestions for free programs (I assume most of these would be free anyway). Looking mostly for something to monitor temps and fan speeds on both video card and cpu/mobo/case fans.

Thanks!

Motherboard Monitor and Speedfan.

Motherboard Monitor is my favorite one, but development has ceased. It works with almost everything, YMMV.

Anything good for video cards? Motherboard Monitor doesn't seem to like me.

I use ATITool on my desktop computer

It can read and display most new ATI video card's temperature sensor(s). The core temperature is shown in a histogram. Both temperatures can be shown with the tray icon, but the color is not configurable. You can also use this utility to monitor and intelligently adjust the fan speed.

and I use Notebook Hardware Control on my laptop... (have to use the hacked nvidia drivers to adjust the video card's fan speed and stuff though)

Everest displays about everything there is to know about your computer. The stopped releasing the free one on their site, but alot of mirrors on google still have it up.

I've been looking for a replacement for Motherboard Monitor for a while.
Speedfan is nice but unfortunatly does not allow the user to have more than one temperature icon/display in the tray which is a feature I would really like to see added.

Back