Good place to buy XBox or X360 games?

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
I will be getting an X360 this week (it's on it's way via UPS) .. and myself and my younger bro are into demolition derby's .. we derby all over Montana and even went down to Utah to drive in one last year ..

Test Drive Eve of Destruction is supposed to be and excellent arcade'ish derby game that came out for the XBox .. the X360 does list the game as backwards compatable and so I have been looking for this game to purchase online.. BB doesnt list it , Wal-Mart has it listed but out of stock .. pricegrabber listed some sites that I have never heard of so dont really trust and the price for the game goes from $17.99(Wal-Mart) to $43.99 (forget what store that was)

What reputable online store do you guys recommend for purchasing XBox or X360 games that have a good return policy as well in case something goes awry ..?(and actually have this game at a decent price :) )

[F]old|[H]ard

newegg sells games, but i have no experience buying games from them. I prefer to go to a local joint to get mine [walmart, target, eb, etc etc]. pretty much any big box store will satisfy your needs.

I think most places sell the games at the same price. I have seen them cheaper at amazon before, and shipping usually costs about the same as tax would. Circuit city and target sometimes have games listed in their sunday ads that are cheaper than normal. Usually when I decide to get a game, I want it right then, so I go to walmart or gamestop to grab it.

Gamestop.com (if not a B&M GS) I get all my used titles at the B&M. Stores. There's so many around- at least Boston and Suburbs.

^ Yeppers, used is the way to go. Gamestop is great. Also check around at local CD trading type stores.

Edited by Lesman. No need for the namecalling.

I'd go half.com. EB and Gamestop sell used games for 5 bucks less than retail, pretty bad prices compared to online in my experience.

finally found the game instock at a reasonable price at CD Univers .. anybody have any experiences with them?

gamestop didnt have the game

checking out half.com right now

[F]old|[H]ard

no go at newegg or half.com or target or shopko or K-mart or BestBuy and several others that I forget the names to..

$17.99 at CD Universe in stock and usually ships the same day

hmm maybe hastings? **no go on gohastings.com either**

[F]old|[H]ard

Gamestop.com / EB Games.com

and buy used

their used games are top notch quality, resurfaced is my guess, typically not a scratch on them, and they have a no questions asked return policy for 7 days on used games

just dont buy new, i made that mistake once, paid $59.99 for OverGFighters and it sucked horribly, less then 24 hours later with game in original bag with receipt and all and they told me to go fly a kite and had the nerve to say "You should have bought a used copy, you could have returned it then."

OR

You could see if Rhino Video Games has a store near you.

Why?

NEW OR USED - 7 day return policy, for store credit toward a different game of your choice.

Used is usually $10-$15 less than new (unless it's a really hot seller)

Used games have a lifetime warranty, with receipt.

The Rhinos I've been to, the guys/gals actually know games. It's so nice! Oh yeah, MUCH better used game trade-in values vs GS/EB.

nobody_here said:
just dont buy new, i made that mistake once, paid $59.99 for OverGFighters and it sucked horribly, less then 24 hours later with game in original bag with receipt and all and they told me to go fly a kite and had the nerve to say "You should have bought a used copy, you could have returned it then."

Oh man...that games really does sucks ass. I am so glad I rented it 1st. Played it for like 30 min and stuck it back in the case...

Back