good monitor for pc and ps3 gaming...

janitor53

Weaksauce
pretty much what the title says, I've been doing research for months and been reading this forum and it's hard to really nail this down. I want a 22-28 inch monitor that is good for both pc use and ps3...I'd like to have both hooked up at the same time so I can just switch the display between them. The budget is $600 or less....does anyone have a suggestion?

I'm guessing with your budget you're looking at a VA-panel display with HDCP compliant DVI-D ports.

BenQ FP241VW is supposed to be excellent for gaming... I have it, but I don't have a PS3...

Fairly solid monitor and it should cost less than $600

10e did an extensive review on the monitor and his tests showed no input lag difference between a CRT and the FP241VW when mirroring the output. You can see his analysis in the official FP241VW thread.

10e did an extensive review on the monitor and his tests showed no input lag difference between a CRT and the FP241VW when mirroring the output. You can see his analysis in the official FP241VW thread.

Yeah, my feel for the monitor seems to mirror 10e's testing, but i don't have a CRT to confirm

Back