Good laser that is reliable for lots of pages

matt167

[H]ard|Gawd
My girlfriend is a teacher at a high school and has burned through her allotment of pages at their in school print shop. She's allowed something like 1,000 pages per month, and then there is another printer she is allowed to print 1,000 pages from but it is slow, down the hall, and she will burn that quota as well,so she has been using her personal printer ( small Brother laser ) there and it's jamming from over use. I have to clean it but she needs to bring it home for me to do that..

What I want to find is a B&W laser that has a capacity of at least 100 pages at a time and be duplex. It does not need to be super fast, just be able to spit at least 100 sheets at a time. I'd also like it to use cheap toner... any suggestions?

I've been a fan of HP for decades now. I would look for an HP or Brother with a 100-200 page paper tray.
I currently have a small one that won't suit her needs but my old one would, but it was kinda large.
I actually used this large printer to print 200+ 8x10 photos at Golf Tournaments. Was a pain transporting it since it was bulky and heavy

hp-4500-1.jpg

this one is $200 and comes with 6 months of toner replacements
https://www.amazon.com/HP-LaserJet-M234sdwe-Wireless-6GX01E/dp/B08VF62PW9

1663632003001.png

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My Canon MF445dw has been printing like a champion for years. It's discontinued, but still can be found at Best Buy or Staples for around $200.

Back