Good laptop bags for laptops with 17" screens.

Korgun

Supreme [H]ardness
Do any of you have suggestions? I just purchased a 9300 and I want a nice bag for it. I looked at a few sites and didn't see anything that really stood out.

The Very Busy Man from crumpler is a very nice bag. Lots of room, durable and great colors. Plus they ride real well on your back or over your shoulder.
www.crumplerbags.com

i love my timbuktu commute bag, but i can't comment on any 17 inch models.

didn't crumpler previously have naked chicks sporting the bags?

After some research I purchased the Crumpler Crisp Suit. J&R had it for 89.99 so I went there and bought it, total came to be just under 100.

I'm very happy with it, pockets and storage space galore and i love the color as well.

It is pretty big but thats to be expected since it stores a bigger than average laptop too.

I also went to the crumpler store in downtown NYC and they had the same bag I got at J&R for 149 :D

I must say though, I liked the color combinations of the Very Busy Man bag better but I don't think a laptop with a 17" screen would fit.

Now to wait a week for the laptop to get here... do'h

I bought the Targus XL backpack carrying case for my i9300. Works GREAT. Fits the notebook perfect, and has everything else you could imagine, including a waste strap, and a cell phone pocket. I'm in love with this thing.

They stock them at Best Buy and CompUSA if you wanna check them out in person, and I believe you can find them for pretty cheap ($90+tax at BB, dont know about CompUSA), under $60, over at http://www.buy.com

It looks pretty good too. The pictures don't do it justice.

Back