Good joystick for Bf42/Bfv mostly

BoWser

Limp Gawd
Can anyone recommend a good joystick for battlefield games mostly? I may want to get some other flight simulators in the future, but battlefield is my main focus.

You might try learning with the keyboard. I own many stick-users while flying planes in BF1942 and choppers in Desert Combat.

Either way, it's a bump for you.

Well i know how to do it with the keyboard/mouse, but i just hear that it is much more enjoyable with a joystick.

I piicked up the logitech wingman attack2 for the same reason. It was a fairly cheap stick for what I wanted to use if you plan on getting a flight sim later you may want something a little more substantial

Hey I use a Saitek Cyborg Gold USB, I love it. I have full control for DC chopppers and I can fly them well.....

The choppers in BF:V are mega easy to fly... compared to DC heli's

Whatever you get make sure it has a twist handle or a (Z Axis).....

I got a Saitek X45, little bit of overkill though as I can't get my keyboard out the way fast enough to use it :)

i use a gamepad, found it better than a joystick for some reason
logitech wingman rumblepad is what i use
i use side buttons for rudders, its already got a slider for throttle, so its pretty easy to use.

Originally posted by Iratus
I got a Saitek X45, little bit of overkill though as I can't get my keyboard out the way fast enough to use it :)

this one looks freaking sweet. I have enough room to fit this, i may get it just because its cheap and it has that throttle. I'd like to get back into flight sims again :) Does it have suction cups or something to keep it on the desk/table/whatever?

Back