Good job on bringing back the forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViriiK

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
855
We're all anxious to get back to our old actions such as FT/FS, Hot Deals, and even my favorite AMD forum..
 

Kruzen

Steve's a Dick
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
4,003
ViriiK said:
We're all anxious to get back to our old actions such as FT/FS, Hot Deals, and even my favorite AMD forum..


Where did your FAQ GO? :eek: :(
 

ViriiK

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
855
Vertigo Acid said:
Pulled yourself away from [M] long enough to post here? :p
They're idiots sometimes flaming me just because I'm deaf.. Which isn't even funny at the least..

I contribute what I can to the tech community here anyways..
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
3,222
ViriiK said:
They're idiots sometimes flaming me just because I'm deaf.. Which isn't even funny at the least..

I contribute what I can to the tech community here anyways..

Glad you saved your faq
h34rt11.gif
 

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
12,416
ViriiK said:
They're idiots sometimes flaming me just because I'm deaf.. Which isn't even funny at the least..

I contribute what I can to the tech community here anyways..

So true... but you have to admit the pic of you and ken is pretty funnay
 

ViriiK

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
855
Vertigo Acid said:
So true... but you have to admit the pic of you and ken is pretty funnay
And you agree it gets too old fast.. And then when it comes to flaming it x8 it's not even funny..
 

CaNaDian PyRo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
217
ViriiK said:
They're idiots sometimes flaming me just because I'm deaf.. Which isn't even funny at the least..

I contribute what I can to the tech community here anyways..
It's ironic, you have big ears but you can't hear a damn thing.

Just kidding. Seems odd posting back at Hardforum though.
 

braidman

Gawd
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
862
The new forums are good , I hope you guys are still tweaking the looks (to make it look good and dark like it did before).

I am just a little baffled at why they had to go down for an entire month before they came back. I felt seriously deprived during that time, this site tends to be the nexus of my netizenship (if that's a word).
 

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
14,621
Has anyone asked if they have a newsletter or something that notifys the user when the [H]ard is going down? Or atleast advertise it for awhile on the front page where no one can miss it.

Ahh so great to be back. Surfing the web is fun again!
 

DaveX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
1,774
Delay was way too long. Oh well, I'll continue to be at OCForums and Xtreme Resources.

-Dave

P.S. - If there are some worthy threads in the AMD section I'll see you there Viriik.
 

ViriiK

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
855
CaNaDian PyRo said:
It's ironic, you have big ears but you can't hear a damn thing.

Just kidding. Seems odd posting back at Hardforum though.
Just kidding? Dude knock it off.. I'm tired of that BS

As for this forum.. it's good it's back..
 

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Joined
May 18, 1997
Messages
54,080
CaNaDian PyRo said:
It's ironic, you have big ears but you can't hear a damn thing.

Just kidding. Seems odd posting back at Hardforum though.


Taunting the deaf guy will be looked down upon very seriously here.
 

Surrea|

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
42
yea...
i was going through withdrawl without teh hot deals sections :)

good work guys
 

Mutiny32

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 9, 2000
Messages
3,452
Huh?

Good Start? Look at the Join date and usser ID. I was just pointing it out. Apparently you don't have a clue what I'm referring to.
 

iGod

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2001
Messages
1,906
Mutiny32 said:
Huh?

Good Start? Look at the Join date and usser ID. I was just pointing it out. Apparently you don't have a clue what I'm referring to.

I meant starting out again here (in case you didn't know, the forums were down for a few days). And yes, I know you think he's was laid back and cool, as if he's some big asshole now.
 

Mutiny32

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 9, 2000
Messages
3,452
iGod said:
I meant starting out again here (in case you didn't know, the forums were down for a few days). And yes, I know you think he's was laid back and cool, as if he's some big asshole now.
I guess that I am implying that now. I never said anything bad about him, but it's kind of hard to not be swayed because of what you have seen. I'm not saying that he's an asshole.

I'll say it. Ban me if you feel that I'm out of line, but you'll further prove my point. Here is how it is.

This forum is riddled mostly with newbies. To most of you, it's been like this for as long as you can remember. I can remember otherwise. I remember when there were many, many advanced and complex conversations on here. I remember when it didn't take days, but a few hours at most. All of your computer questions could be answered promptly and in detail. But that all stopped at precisely the same time he decided to axe General Mayhem. I'm not sure if he wanted it to happen, but when he deleted genmay, he killed this forum as it was. All of the old users will concur with me. He lost his userbase because he had no respect for them. He just slammed the door in their face. No warning, no alternative, basically he gave us the bird and told us to fuck off.

I never said anything about the whole videocard benchmark fiasco, because frankly, I didn't care. I still don't care. I never took sides.

I emailed him telling him this exact thing in a forewarning the very same day he deleted genmay. I do not remember his response, but I was right on the money.

Feel free to flame/critiqe me in any way, because I welcome it.

Edit: I remember when you could express your opinion on here without fear of the big red button.
 

topcat989

Fully [H]
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
30,236
ViriiK said:
We're all anxious to get back to our old actions such as FT/FS, Hot Deals, and even my favorite AMD forum..

dear God YESS! damn i really missed this place :p
 

CaNaDian PyRo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
217
ViriiK said:
Just kidding? Dude knock it off.. I'm tired of that BS

As for this forum.. it's good it's back..
Get over yourself. I'd never insulted you in the past, nor did I consider this it. If I can recall correctly, you had a rather candour attitude towards that particular title. Forgive me if you can no longer keep up the facade.
 

cuemasterfl

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
4,181
I would also like to say I'm delighted we're back! I've been checking every day since it went down. Ahhhh, I'm home now :)
 

ViriiK

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
855
CaNaDian PyRo said:
Get over yourself. I'd never insulted you in the past, nor did I consider this it. If I can recall correctly, you had a rather candour attitude towards that particular title. Forgive me if you can no longer keep up the facade.
So it's okay to taunt me openly on this forum? I suggest you leave your [M] pride at the door when you come in here..
 

CaNaDian PyRo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
217
ViriiK said:
So it's okay to taunt me openly on this forum? I suggest you leave your [M] pride at the door when you come in here..
Give me a break. You openly acknowledged your disdain towards people who singled out your physical shortcoming and in recognition of its stay as a worn out cliche throw out that oft quoted title, you admitted humoured even you, as a joke. Now, were I taunting you, I could have instead posted that picture of you and Ken, or perhaps worded my post so that it had some semblance of being an insult. Once again, get over yourself.

And [M] pride? I posted here before General Mayhem.
 

digitalman

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 6, 2001
Messages
3,728
All right guys lets not hijack this thread. I really <3 the way the forums are organized now. It flows very well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top