Good free hosting with no ads

CodeEx

Limp Gawd
I am not advertising, I gain nothing by posting this, I just want to share what I think is the best free hosting I have found.

www.talkhost.info will give you 50mb of space, 750mb of bandwidth a month, plus 1 FTP, 1 POP3 email, and 1 SQL database, all with no advertisements. They support PHP and SQL, and they either give you a subdomain or let you use your own domain name. The only catch is you have to get 15 posts on their forums and maintain minimun forum activity (a few posts a month is enough).

At 75 posts your account is upgraded to 75mb of space, 1gig of bandwidth, 2 FTP accounts, 2 databases, and 1 sub-domain.

At 125 posts you get 125mb of space, 1.5gig of bandwidth, 3 FTP, 3 email, 3 SQL databases, 3 sub-domains and 1 parked domain.

Finally, at 250 posts you get 200mb of space, 2gigs of badwidth, 5 FTP accounts, 10 email accounts, 5 SQL databases, 5 sub-domains, 1 parked domain, and 2 addon domains (I don't know what you would do with all these sub-domains with only 2gigs of bandwidth, but whatever)

All of the above is still free and still with no ads at all.

Back