Good Deal?? Toshiba Laptop

rudedog89

Limp Gawd
I think I did real well with my first laptop buy. I been reading and reading these forums and building customizing on websites to figure out a nice laptop for under $1000.00 . I looked and thought real hard on the Everex XT5000T, but, just didn't feel comfortable.

One night I was at walmart and looked at the laptops and there was this Toshiba Satelite with a X2 1.9 ghz, 2GB Ram, 160GB HD, DVD Burner,15.4, Vista Prem etc. All fancied up, but, didn't know the video. I found out it was online also, and looking it up showed a ATI x1200 with 128 MB dedicated and then shared. All this for $898. I just couldn't pass it up, so I bought it.

I really like this laptop. I play Rappelz, and it plays great on this lappy. I would suggest this laptop. Just wanted to let anyone know looking for a laptop, check this one out.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5946618

Thanks

Note: Online it says tl 58 at 1.8ghz. I can vouch it is a real TL 58 at 1.9ghz

Do you play anything like wow on it, how does surfing the net work, pretty well?

I dont play WOW currently, so, I couldn't tell you on that. I will install some games and see how they play, I have Battlefield and sims2 i can test.

Surfing the net is just fine. I am using the wireless and it seems to be very responsive, like I was on my desktop.

I will post more on this laptop after I do some testing. I will download some benchmarks and run them to post also.

Thanks

Back