Good Deal Skullcandy Ink'd ear buds $7.52 + $2.10 shipping on Amazon

laptop

Limp Gawd
Skullcandy Ink'd in silver. $7.52+$2.10 shipping. I own a pair and love them. SQ is good.
Noise isolation works well. They stay in my ears. They are comfortable. Cord is long. They
get loud. They seem durable. They are not high end audiophile ear buds but they are great
for the price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0014JI7N8/ref=dp_olp_1
Specs
11mm speaker diameter
20 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency range
1.3-meter cable with 3.5mm gold plated plug
Stylish in-ear design blocks outside noise
Includes 3 different sizes of silicone ear tips

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Does each cord have a different length? I hate the earbuds that do that.

Edit- Nevermind. Read some reviews on Amazon. These have the standard asymmetrical cords. In for one!

I love these! I use them everyday. They come with 3 different rubber pieces to slide on the end depending on your ear size. Good at blocking noise out from outside of you. I can easily ignore people while at work. I think I paid $20 at Best Buy while they were on sale from $30.

I bought a pair last year for around $15. Great noise reduction and the bass is bumpin'. Only problem I had was that I like to keep my earphones in my pockets, so I ended up losing the rubber earpieces. Good pair of 'phones though, nice deal.

Hell ya, Park city Represent! haha, These are decent headphones, I've owned many a pair of Skullcandies, and the only kind I would recommend are the earbuds, the cups are made of cheap plastic and no matter what model, tend to break within the first month or so.

How would these feel under a motorcycle helmet? And would they cancel enough wind and engine noise? My V-Moda's hurt after a while but do block noise well.

These are meh earbuds. I would go the route of a pair of jvc marshmallows for a little bit more.I payed like $20 for my marshmallows.

currently 9.95 with free saver shipping.... getting a pair now!

Edit: sorry... not free shipping.... total is coming out to ~$15... good deal though.

They're pretty nice, I got a pair for ~$10 at Marshalls (they always seem to have them) and unlike most in-ear things, they actually fit in my ears because they have three different sized little bits to pick from! The sound isn't bad at all, though you might want to put a dot on either the left or the right one so you know which is which.

Thanks OP, in for the $9.79 with Prime. Been looking for a new pair of cheap earbuds, these will definitely do the trick.

bit for $15, wasn't eligible for free shipping.
Need some new in ear phones for my Zune.

Good price, but a pair of JVC marshmallows or Creative EP-630s would be much better choices for budget earbuds. Not much more expensive, but the difference in sound quality is night and day.

Back