Good deal on 6800 GT?

Thatonen00b said:
http://www.buyxtremegear.com/vc129105.html

That is the best I could find, doubt I would want to buy from that site though, unless someone here has exp with it? Anyone else find one? I was thinking of pre-ordering the bb one but I was hoping maybe this one would get here first.
That one *may* get there before the best buy one, but only by a few days. Best Buy is selling the BFG one which is better than the Gigabyte one due to the awesome BFG service and support. Not to mention the lifetime warranty.

Scott

sonyman said:
That one *may* get there before the best buy one, but only by a few days. Best Buy is selling the BFG one which is better than the Gigabyte one due to the awesome BFG service and support. Not to mention the lifetime warranty.

Scott

and your also forgetting the bfg card is faster since it is OCed slightly outta the box :)

Visable-assassin said:
and your also forgetting the bfg card is faster since it is OCed slightly outta the box :)

The core is just overclocked 25Mhz. The RAM isn't overclocked at all.

Gigabyte is a well known brand for nVidia cards and is usually among the highest performers. I'm not going for the BFG because i prefer Gigabyte and XFX primarily.

In fact i may pre-order this offer myself or try and find another.

25mhz is no big shit. Pretty much every single 6800 out there will do that.

And the 6800GT OC is runs at 370 compared to the stock 350.

theres something about "yahoo stores" that i don't trust.. I dunno man i'd rather spend a little extra or wait a little longer to buy something this expensive from a store i can trust

Techx said:
theres something about "yahoo stores" that i don't trust.. I dunno man i'd rather spend a little extra or wait a little longer to buy something this expensive from a store i can trust

Yea i almost pulled the CC trigger but finally decided it would be best if i just waited till these cards hit the popular stores like Newegg and ZipZoomFly. That way if i have to RMA a DOA it wont be total hell.

I've got my past 2 vid-cards from XtremeGear, and they are a very good co. to deal with. One of these cards I had to RMA, and didn't have any problems.

haroldmeyer said:
I've got my past 2 vid-cards from XtremeGear, and they are a very good co. to deal with. One of these cards I had to RMA, and didn't have any problems.

Excellent news :)

haroldmeyer said:

I've ordered primarily from ZipZoomFly and have never had anything come DOA. :D

Back