Good case for water cooling?

I am hoping someone knows of a good case for water cooling that has lots of room and Is not too big. I grow tired of my old MM UFO case because of It's size, but still need a case that can fit the Thermochill 120.3 and still have room for a second radiator or pump If I want.

I really don't care about price so bring on the cases!:p

Last edited:
MM Pinnacle 18/24 or MM Monticle 18/24

Pinnacle 18 will do 120.3+120.3 with 2 exhaust out back
Pinnacle 24 will do 120.4+120.3 with 2 exhaust out back

Monticle 18 will do 120.3+120.2 with 1 exhaust out back
Monticle 24 will do 120.4+120.2 with 1 exhaust out back

http://www.mountainmods.com/CYO_picker.php

Coolermaster ATCS 840
Lian Li PC-P80
Corsair 800D
Silverstone TJ07

personally would go with the 800D...can fit a triple rad at the top + a dual rad at the bottom with a little modding.

my vote goes to the TJ07 you can fit a quad radiator in the bottom with no modding and a double in the top with very little modding, If you get creative you could fit a triple in the top but this would require some cutting

TJ-07...I have the TJ-09. Did not think I was going to water cool at the time of purchase. I had to mount the PA120.3 on the back as such.

pc1qf.jpg

I think the 800D Is the one for me...that Is one nice case, and very well thought out with all the little things that put It over the top. Does anyone know If the top of the case will hold the 120.3, as far as the spacing for the screws are concerned?

Shouldn't be any trouble. Same as the Swiftech MCR320 I believe, fits perfectly.

I'll tell you what's NOT a good case for water cooling... the Lian Li PC-A05N. lol

But I'm giving it a shot anyhow.

At any rate the 800D is a really nice looking case and one that I think I would be interested in if for some reason I decide to ditch my Lian Li.

Last edited:
I really like Lian Li cases, but as far as I'm concerned they always miss the mark by a very small margin. It's almost as If they build their cases backward. The only thing I don't like about the Corsair case Is the tray does not come out, but I can live with that.

Shouldn't be any trouble. Same as the Swiftech MCR320 I believe, fits perfectly.

I'll e-mail Corsair to be sure and post what I find out In case anyone else was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the Input gents.

Last edited:
Back