Good case for Droid X?

Bloodgod42

Gawd
I have gone through two Body Glove cases in the last 45 day. The first was an open box item so i will give that a 1/2 a point, but the other was brand new. They both had the same problem of the upper right corner latch breaking, so i am hesitant in getting another one although I love the feel of them.

So my [H]ard brethren, what case(s) can you recommend?

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

It's worth noting that the Droid X has gorilla glass for the screen.
I've had my Droid 1 for almost a year without a case or screen protector. I have zero scratches on my screen. The only fault is that there are several small chips in the black paint. I really like having no screen protector since I think capacitive screens work much better without them.
So, if you're looking for a case, I would recommend not getting a screen protector. As long as you're careful with your phone and don't put it in your pocket with keys, coins etc. you won't get any scratches

The case complement the leather cover attached to put in place is very nice. It fits comfortably in your phone and provides good protection. In almost all cases will continue to expose the screen fitted, but I think a good combo with glass of gorilla that uses X Droid minimize any scratch or help prevent falls minor break the screen.

It's worth noting that the Droid X has gorilla glass for the screen.
I've had my Droid 1 for almost a year without a case or screen protector. I have zero scratches on my screen. The only fault is that there are several small chips in the black paint. I really like having no screen protector since I think capacitive screens work much better without them.
So, if you're looking for a case, I would recommend not getting a screen protector. As long as you're careful with your phone and don't put it in your pocket with keys, coins etc. you won't get any scratches

I agree 100%

Back