Good Canadian Stores for WC?

This is always a concern for us Canucks... (Victoria here)

I've found that USPS is perfectly fine for shipping. I haven't had to pay any extra fees for small packages, and initial shipping charges are similar to Canada Post (as they should).

I assembled my loop through Canadian companies, except for the rad from 2Fresh here on the [H]. Luckily I was a 5 minute drive from Criticool at the time. ;)
Criticool: Fusion HL, RBX-brass, res (not using anymore)
Bigfoot: MCP600 pump, CM Aerogate2 fan/thermal controller, Coolsleeves, OCZ copper GBA sinks, Swiftech MCX-159A NB cooler
Vibe: Clearflex60 tubing, other misc bits
NCIX: Everything else in my computer

But really, any US distributor that is willing to ship USPS should be an option as well. The whole eBay phenomenon really made shipping tough. Avoid UPS like the plague, there's a reason they're brown.

Yah NCIX is where I do most of my orders because of there wicked pricematching. :)

I am thinking of the CPU Block, Rad and Tubing from NCIX, and a Eheim 1250 pump from my local aquarium. :)

Sounds good.

www.ntcw.com

They have some swiftech stuff.

vancouver here.

[size=-5]pm me if intrested in some wc parts, i have some for grabs, and I live in canada[/size]

Oh right, I remember NTCW now. I had only heard of them one other time, and I checked them out. Do they have stock on watercooling stuff?

edit: Instead of just listing the gear.

Not sure, try calling them. 604-899-0328 or 866-351-8799
Anitec has a few kits, some TT crap, zalman blocks. Most of it will probubly not be in stock, but give them a try. Right across from the Churchs Chicken on Kingsway, next to an old car repair shop that's shut down, and Big-al's burgers or something liek that.

I just went to go place an order from bigfootcomputers online, and they shut down 3 weeks ago!!! They had some of the best selection for watercooling.

Its odd too, they just shut down, say they aren't honouring RMA requests or anything ... its like the mafia got to them or something :eek:

Yes, sucks Bigfoot Computers shut off since I'm a big fan of this store (My SI-128 heatsink is coming from there).

I'm also looking at good WC stores in Canada and I guess NCIX and DirectCanada are only the good ones I know.

I just order from Jab-Tech and select USPS shipping.

Generally, it's just as expensive as ordering from places like NCIX. Even with customs, you're still getting a much cheaper product.

Directcanada has some great deals on certain parts though, even cheaper than most US stores.

Back