Good Bittorent Client??

nismohks

Limp Gawd
What is a good Bittorrent Client? I am using Bittorrent++ mainly because it can handle multiple downloads at once, but is there a faster client? This is because if i use Torrentspy on the torrent, the number of downloaders is a lot higher than the number of connections the BT++ detects?

ive been using abc, but for some reason, it doesnt allow me to sort all the downloads.

Long time Shadow's Experimental Client user here but a couple days ago I switched to ABC and I like it considerably better. I hated all the windows I had to use for Shadow's and ABC puts all the torrents into one GUI.

Burst is nice since it wraps everything in a nice GUI. I use it to handle multi DLs and then I use Shadow's to finish slow torrents.

I've been using Shadow's for a few weeks... I like it, but I hate it... it keeps crashing on me. Like, it will keep running, but I'll get the "btdownloadgui.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.. blah blah" error. It stays running and downloading as long as I don't close the error message, but it stays on top... annoying.

Looks like I'll try one of the other flavors and see how that goes.

hmm maybe ive been using a bad BT client after all... BT++ is definitely not taht popular

I'm using ABC, but I dont do as much Torrent-ing as some folks on here.

Back