Good (and cheap!) anti-vibration kits

Bees

[H]ard|Gawd
So after figuring out my PSU is not dying, a few of my fans are telling me how much they love me by vibrating terribly. So that of course means I need some anti-vibration kits.

I found a few at Koolertek but I $23 and change after for 5 fan gaskets (4 140mm, 1 120mm) seems a little excessive. Is there somewhere cheaper or a working discount code for Koolertek? Or would the silicone fasteners work better? Or maybe some silicone strips or something? The ones I got with the Thermalright TRUE Spirit 120 work great.

Inexpensive items would be nice here. After dropping some dosh on some new stuff, I don't want to pay a bunch for my year old fans.

You can try what I did a few builds ago;
I went to Lowes or Home Depot and bought the thinnest foam weatherstripping I could find. It was easy to cut and trim out to match the outside of my fan. Then mounted the fan and it no longer had that vibration at all. I actually left it a little loose so it would have room to vibrate against the foam which would absorb it before it could make it to the case itself.

Back