Good 2-4 player games for 360

merc1170

n00b
So I just bought a 360 and I'm having difficulties coming up with some good games that have an enjoyable 2-4 player multiplayer (on one console, not via Live). The only one I've come across thus far is Castle Crashers which I've enjoyed.

Obviously there are the sports/racing games like NHL and Forza but I've never been a fan of games of those genres.

Few Ideas I have are fighting games like Tekken 6 and Dead or Alive but are those any good?

So any suggestions? Like I mentioned, any genres except sports/racing are welcome.

Left 4 Dead 1(or 2) is two players per console, Modern Warfare 2 has special co-op missions

Oh and Borderlands is 2 players, pretty fun

Castle Crashers off XBLA. Mindless side scrolling beatem up fun.
Tekken 6 is decent. Street Fighter 4 awsome, Blaz Blue is really good as well.

EDIT: Appreantly my reading comprehension sucks dont know how I skipped over you talking about it.

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 might keep you and your friends occupied for 30mins to an hour.

You have to play the single player to unlock all of the game modes, though.

3 on 3 NHL Arcade is actually a ton of fun, even if you're not a hockey fan. My friends are the biggest anti-sports fans around (the opposite of myself) and they can play that for hours on end.

Perfect Dark was recently released on the Xbox Live arcade, and it should have 4 player split screen with bots as well.
If you ever decide to use xbox live, those 3 other people can join you on xbox live as well.

So between Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4, which one would you recommend? And do either of them support 4 player MP or just 2 players?

The multiplayer disc on the Halo 3 ODST pack comes with most of the Halo 3 map packs and does have 4 players support on one console.

When my friends come over we usually play rock band (1/2) (which can be found for pretty cheap nowadays). If you don't have anything against the music genre then shelling out for a few instruments/ game wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
4 Player Split Screen:
Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior
PDZ

2 Player Split Screen:
Resident Evil 5
Rainbow Six Vegas
Gears of War
Kameo
Fable 2
Forza

no one said rock band yet? i spent 100 bucks on the game, and then maybe 60 bucks on music...that shit is addicting...

So between Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4, which one would you recommend? And do either of them support 4 player MP or just 2 players?

Sf4 is easy to learn difficult to master 2 player only
T6 is difficult to learn difficult to master 2 player only

Between the two I'll always go sf4 but next month super street fighter 4 hits so you may want to hold off.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I've always had a hard time with fighting games, but found Dead or Alive the easiest to learn. All fighting games tend to be hard to master though since there will always be some really good players out there.

Of those two though I'd get SF4. The visuals are great and if you've ever played a SF before it should be easy to get started.
T6 is really bad graphically and the Tekken fighting system is harder to get use to. T6 has some other game modes that could have been interesting, but they play like a bad version of maybe the X-Men arcade game from the 90's? The graphics are really blurry and pixelated in T6.

Earthdefence force 2017, rock band, guitar hero, call of duty waw,

Get the Sega Genesis Collection for like $20.

Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Sonic 2, and Alien Storm

Back