Going to try and explain the best I can..

I have a Logitech X-530 speakers and I'm using the Supreme FX2 sound card that came with my mobo

Ok so this my problem.. currently I'm not using the whole 5.1 setup just yet and right now I want to use two speakers. The sound only comes out through 2 speakers, and when I liseten to music I feel this heavy unbearable vibration (trying my best to describe it)... I thought it was the bass and I set it to 0 with soundmax and it is still there

I have to set the volume real low and even then the music sounds screwed up. If I have the volume up and listen for more than 5 minutes my ears start to irritate.. does anyone understand what I'm saying?

thanks for the help

Try plugging in another source like an mp3 or cd player and see if you still have the same problems. That way you can find out what the source of the problem is.

Try plugging in another source like an mp3 or cd player and see if you still have the same problems. That way you can find out what the source of the problem is.

Plug what into what? The music is coming from an Ipod and I use headphones on them, so the speakers have to be the problem. There has to be some sort of setting I missed..

So if the problem occurs when you plug speakers into your ipod and computer then the problem is likely with your speakers.

If you can still return them and get another set then go with that. If the 30 days are up to return it from where you bought it, then try to see if you can get an RMA from logitech. Their customer service is pretty top notch, especially if you have the receipt.

No I think the speakers are fine.. I think it's a setting I have to work out

I bought these speakers a while back so no RMA or tech support as I don't have the receipt..

Plug what into what? The music is coming from an Ipod and I use headphones on them, so the speakers have to be the problem. There has to be some sort of setting I missed..

No I think the speakers are fine.. I think it's a setting I have to work out

I bought these speakers a while back so no RMA or tech support as I don't have the receipt..

lol?

Back