Going from e6850 to Quad 9650 (or 9550)

Nahid

Limp Gawd
I have the e6850 (stock 3.0) overclocked to 3.6. I primarily play Bad Company 2 and am curious to know how much of game improvement will I have w/ the Q9650 (or 9550) w/ it overclocked in the range of 3.4 - 3.6????

I just did a search on quad core vs dual core for bad company 2, it seems that this game really benefits with quad core, so you will see a pretty huge improvement. Most of what I read was for the beta, but I am sure it is true for the current version.

Thank you gents, I shall invest in one hopefully pretty soooooon!

it would be a nice improvement but im not sure if the price for upgrade is worth it. u should be able to get most 9650 to 3.8ghz on air.

Yeah, that's true. I got a good offer on it now, just can't afford it financially now. But saving to do the move.

So how did the swap turn out? Did it make all your dreams come true? Is BC2 a much better game?

So how did the swap turn out? Did it make all your dreams come true? Is BC2 a much better game?

The swap was good. I got a great deal on it, which I could not turn down. SO well worth the exchange. As for BC2 goes, I see some difference in game play. Nothing tremendous, but I do see some. No regrets. :)

Back