Going FAST: Spy Sunglasses $15 + shipping

Saw this on Slickdeals. The Meteor Polarized ones keep going in and out of stock, just keep refreshing and you can add it to cart.

In for a pair of the black fade photochromatic ones. Hot deal, $28 shipped with tax. Good timing too as I broke my Dragons a couple days ago.

I need a pair of sunglasses so I ordered the Meteor Black.

thanks op.

Gonna' get myself some cheap sunglasses....

91135742dmkstufsso4.jpg

Could not resist.

How are the quality of these glasses? Are the lenses glass or plastic? I may be spoiled because I've only had Costa del Mar's.

I usually pay about $80-120 for Spy so this is a great deal. Picked up six so I can give some away as presents and of course keep a couple for myself too. :p They had free shipping for orders over $100 so I figured I mine as well do that since UPS to HI would've been another $20 anyway.

How do you buy sunglasses over the web when you can't even try them on to see if they look alright on you? Thats whats keeping me from biting on this deal.

Don't see any on the site for 15$. Am I missing something or was I too late?

-Xzi

Looks like they are all sold out, jumped on this yesterday and couldn't decide between the $20 black espada or the $29 black espada so I got em both heh.

Since the website seems to be hosted using my grandma's 6 year old Compaq with AOL dial-up....is this offer still going?

Aww damn saw this too late...I cant find my spys :(

No fear.....

Is it 1992 again and I just didn't realize it?

anyone that has these have trouble finding sunglasses that fit, i dont see the sale listed, but i see some for around $50-$60 I have trouble finding a pair that fit my head. Oakley last time i checked did not make one pair that fit, nor most of the others. I misplaced my prescription Ray bans and wearing my old ass pair of glasses. Trying to find some Gargoyle classics new for a cheap price. OR hopefully find my Raybans.

I just got a cancellation. Order went through fine, but I received an email stating "We regret to inform you that we did not have inventory available for your order..."

I just got a cancellation. Order went through fine, but I received an email stating "We regret to inform you that we did not have inventory available for your order..."

Just got the same email... SH*T!

Guys, check your spam folder... Gmail put mine in there.

Back