GOG is having a sale on games recommended by Jesse Cox.

Who is Jesse Cox and what makes this deal hot? Maybe I'm just getting too old?

I also never heard of Jesse Cox and his picks mean nothing to me...I did look him up on Google to find out who he was...

"Jesse Cox is a YouTube gaming personality, voice actor and friend of the Yogscast. He regularly works alongside TotalBiscuit and Dodger as well as other members of the Polaris network..."

Last edited:
TotalBiscuit and Dodger? Now that clears it up for me.

Definitely too old...

Atleast now after 12 years I finally have enough posts to post in the FS/FT section.

No idea who the guy is but finally picked up Deus Ex after... a lot of years.

For some strange reasons LOTS of kids spend MANY hours every week watching other people play games instead of playing the games themselves. It's not like they're watching to learn or perform a specific strategy.... they literally just mindlessly watch other people play the games. In some cases it's games the kids have never played and have no interest in playing.

For some strange reasons LOTS of kids spend MANY hours every week watching other people play games instead of playing the games themselves. It's not like they're watching to learn or perform a specific strategy.... they literally just mindlessly watch other people play the games. In some cases it's games the kids have never played and have no interest in playing.

Do you scold them from your porch?

You old farts. I enjoy Jesse's content. I own most of the good stuff in that list, though.

Incredibly odd to me too. When they first started twitch my reaction was yeah good luck who the fk is going to want to watch other people (they don't know) sit and play video games all day long. To my surprise there is a huge population that doesn't enjoy playing videogames, they enjoy watching other people play videogames.

Whole point of playing a videogame is because I want to have at least SOME level of interaction. Watching others play... eh. That went out with the console gaming in the late 90's / early 2000's.

Never heard of this guy, but yeah, my kids watch videos of other people playing Minecraft. I don't get it. I used to watch my friend play, but I would also help, like with RTS games. I don't understand the waste of time watching other people play unless you're learning tactics.

who the fk is going to want to watch other people (they don't know) sit and play video games all day long. To my surprise there is a huge population that doesn't enjoy playing videogames, they enjoy watching other people play videogames.

Right? I mean, who wants to watch Football/Basketball/Baseball/Hockey, when you can play that shit yourself?:rolleyes:

Right? I mean, who wants to watch Football/Basketball/Baseball/Hockey, when you can play that shit yourself?:rolleyes:

Yeah, not quite the same thing. Those are sports played by professionals where the unexpected can occur. These are video games played by everyday people. Nice try.

Then there's the fact that I wouldn't be overly eager to square off against a 300lb NFL lineman.

I don't watch any of that stuff either and I was a tri-varsity athlete in highschool and a college athlete. I'll go to one amateur level hockey game a year or so and that's usually for a date, e.g. so I can get laid after.

I cycle on my own, don't watch the tour de france either.

Guess spectating in all accounts doesn't really do it for me.

Back