[GoG] Hitman Absolution Free Till 1pm UTC June 15

I grabbed it. Then I realized I already had it in my Steam library...no worries.

Thanks,
Gog must be getting hammered, that link above takes me to hitman page, which then links to giveaway, which then links back to hitman page lol. ill try again later.

GoG is getting the hug of death right now so you might want to give it a bit to cool down before trying.

You also (if you are already logged in on GoG) can bypass everything and just use this link: https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim you'll get an email if it's added of course but right now with the site being hammered that might not work either.

Last edited:
Thank you, that /claim url worked. It didn't appear to work but I got the confirmation email some time later

Thank you, that /claim url worked. It didn't appear to work but I got the confirmation email some time later

It's a weird workaround for the rare times GoG goes down but it works for any giveaways they are doing, I don't recommend using it all the time as they might fix that but in situations like this it's nice to have.

GoG is still buggy a bit for me, not showing me logged in but can still access my account. Got the giveaway though. Better than the website not loading at all this morning.

Back