GOG Connect. Giving you the DRM-free versions of Steam games

I prefer GOG over Steam. Haven't had any issues with GOG Galaxy either.

I like that you can just get everything via the web and don't need a client running on your system. Plus I'm just a support of the DRM free idea. GOG is always my first choice for getting a game, only if it isn't on there do I go to Steam or Origin.

A bunch of good games. I went to check and... basically all already owned on GOG. :D. That's a sign they are quality games.
Don't forget to grab the free game on the front page. Full Throttle Remastered.

What kind of turnover is there on the connect list? My Steam profile has been private for forever.

What kind of turnover is there on the connect list? My Steam profile has been private for forever.

Very unpredictable. It is not a thing that is always available. What happens is a list of games will come up, you have a certain amount of time to do it and get them, then they go away. If you get them, you keeps them forever.

I just wish they would "connect" every game so I could see at a glance if I already own a game on steam. If they can "connect" games this way, my way seems like it would be simple.

I just wish they would "connect" every game so I could see at a glance if I already own a game on steam. If they can "connect" games this way, my way seems like it would be simple.

It's a thing they have to negotiate with the rights holders. They can't just do it for all games.

Since I have started using Steam I have not had to worry about DRM (Whether it’s there or not), updates, Cd’s, DVD’s, lost media, lost installers, updates, lost keys, etc...

Just sayin.......

Back