GOG 2015 DRM-free summer sale

cageymaru

Fully [H]
GOG 2015 DRM-FREE SUMMER SALE has started.
http://www.gog.com/

I just noticed that as you spend money buying games, you unlock free games such as SimCity, Stalker Clear Skies, and Xenonauts. Xenonauts is unlocked with $50 worth of games purchased. All 3 games are awesome!

Last edited:
I didn't, I bought the pre-order. After glowing reviews and the 20% off, it was kinda hard to pass up.

Everything they have done thus far, it was probably the best $48 I have spent this year.

TW3 was 30% off on launch day if you looked hard enough. I'm probably going to pick it up at some point, but I have vowed to vanquish my current library first.

is anyone else having problems paying on this site right now?

I want HOMM really bad but it just says "something went wrong"...

TW3 has been on sale for 37.99/35.99 for the last week in GMG's VIP room. Thought I'd pass it along.

Best,

Liquid Cool

ok guys start suggesting games I should buy but will never play. I cant buy icewind sadly because I already own the other two. buying that one by itself is a shitty price.

ok guys start suggesting games I should buy but will never play. I cant buy icewind sadly because I already own the other two. buying that one by itself is a shitty price.

So many good games at reasonable prices I don't know where to start. I would suggest starting at the top and click the game and see the ratings and go from there. :D It also depends on if you what to get nostalgic. Lot of old classics like Defender of the Crown for $1 and change.

A guick look I would suggest.

Saints Row 3 - $5.09
Shadowrun Returns $2.99
Outlast $4
and so on and so on.

Have fun!

Bought like 12 games for under $30.00 & scored 2 for free. GOG simply rocks IMHO. Yes...A lot were old school games (@ $1.79 or less), but still for me it's goes down "memory lane" I really love GOG!

Bought like 12 games for under $30.00 & scored 2 for free. GOG simply rocks IMHO. Yes...A lot were old school games (@ $1.79 or less), but still for me it's goes down "memory lane" I really love GOG!

Same. Knocked out a big portion of my wishlist. Most are games that I've already owned on disc at one point; others were titles that I never got to catch back in the day.

As far as sites to buy games from, GOG is up there with the best. Great prices when on sale, no DRM in a time when people complain endlessly about DRM, a decent refund policy...the only thing I don't like about GOG is that they don't have all of the old-school games that I'd like to buy!

Got shadowrun, Shadowrun returns and saints row 2 for $11, free simcity 2000 too

Back