Godzilla Made Completely Out Of Bugs

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is totally not tech related but I just had to share this with you guys. Since I can't read Japanese, I have no idea what kind of bugs this guy used but the result is pretty damn impressive. Creepy...but impressive.

That would probably be cicadas, they are super abundant in Japan this time of year.

Any possibility the dude that designed the creepy ass robot also created creepy ass Godzilla?

Japan's been on a roll lately.

163.jpg

I think this is bad assery, those cicada exoskeleton sheds are frail and brittle. Very cool, I know that was not an easy project now if they would build this around a Ras Pi and add LED's and sound.

Full of protein, though. Crunchy, yet edible.

Looking at this dude's twitter account.....there is some seriously wierd sh*t going on.....are all chinese like this??

I bet if that was put in a cellophane bag and put on a shelf, someone would buy it and eat the contents.

This is totally not tech related but I just had to share this with you guys. Since I can't read Japanese, I have no idea what kind of bugs this guy used but the result is pretty damn impressive. Creepy...but impressive.
Hmm tech related...How about what camera did he use? :p

Back