God what have I done?

Mermalion

Limp Gawd
I sold my computer yesterday because I needed the money. I am now using an old Dell Optiplex GX1 with a P2 450mhz and 192mb PC100 SDRAM and this thing makes you want to shoot yourself.... it's hella slow. I have my nice quad speed creative cd-rom drive :D lol this thing is bad. I'm trying to listen to music while surfing the web and chatting on yahoo and it's not working out too well. There are some people that still actually use these on a daily basis and I don't know how they don't go insane.

What you have done is caused yourself brainpain:(

Did you really need the money that bad?:confused:

There are other ways to generate money with your computer other than selling it. Could you do some side projects (audio video editing, webpage authoring, etc) to earn extra cash whilst keeping your computer. Or go as far as incorporating yourself with your state and then write off some of your computer expenses.

I realize it's too late and you sold your box, but just something to chew on if you ever get in that situation again.

you going to drive yourself insane and generate huge medical costs. Better financially to keep it.

Man, whatever happened to the ol' "go to the sperm bank to get money" idea?

I sold my computer yesterday because I needed the money. I am now using an old Dell Optiplex GX1 with a P2 450mhz and 192mb PC100 SDRAM and this thing makes you want to shoot yourself.... it's hella slow. I have my nice quad speed creative cd-rom drive :D lol this thing is bad. I'm trying to listen to music while surfing the web and chatting on yahoo and it's not working out too well. There are some people that still actually use these on a daily basis and I don't know how they don't go insane.

Haha yeah, I havnt dealt with that amount of slow for about 2 years now. I dont think I could go back either. What OS you running there? Please dont say Windows ME:D

Back