God of War: Ragnarök

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Anyways, given its free will download and see what's what. I just don't like arena and repetitive game mechanics stuff.

I need to finish the 1st game I'm like 1/3 of the way though only I got to some submerged hub and quit.

Great news. Ragnarok was my personal GOTY for 2022. I hope they are already starting plans for another game.

Anybody playing Valhalla? Really enjoying it so far and really impressed by its story content.

Figured it would be more battle gauntlet but am pleasantly surprised by the amount of storytelling between sanctuaries and cycles.

Helios is hilarious, really hoping him and Mimir get to both tag along with Kratos at some point so we can hear the banter between them.

I'm just hoping that the release of this DLC helps to solidify the PC release...

I loved the last game even with Niflheim.

Am I the only one who thinks they didn’t market this at all. I haven’t seen any news on this and randomly saw some tiktokers playing the DLC live.

Also, the first god of war (2018) was better imo. I get what they tried to do in this one (softening kratos) but it didn’t land well with me. I was really hoping for a fight with Thor with a brutal ending.

overall I liked the fight mechanics better in the first one as well.

Am I the only one who thinks they didn’t market this at all. I haven’t seen any news on this and randomly saw some tiktokers playing the DLC live.

Also, the first god of war (2018) was better imo. I get what they tried to do in this one (softening kratos) but it didn’t land well with me. I was really hoping for a fight with Thor with a brutal ending.

overall I liked the fight mechanics better in the first one as well.
If you're a Sony user you saw plenty of marketing that one would expect a free DLC to get. They pretty much released at least one video to the PlayStation Youtube channel every day up to release after the announcement at the Game Awards.

If you're a Sony user you saw plenty of marketing that one would expect a free DLC to get. They pretty much released at least one video to the PlayStation Youtube channel every day up to release after the announcement at the Game Awards.
Oh I see, makes sense. I don’t really YouTube much except for cooking stuff. Now that I think of it most games aren’t marketed on TV much.

Back