God Of War II Titan Mode

Xenomaniac

[H]ard|Gawd
I just finally beat this game on Titan mode. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ that was hard! I thought God mode was hard on God of War I but man was I mistaken.

I just finally beat this game on Titan mode. [xxx] that was hard! I thought God mode was hard on God of War I but man was I mistaken.

I hope your right in the end about being an atheist using phrasology like that......for your sake.

I take it you've never seen Team America: World Police.

And it's phraseology. :p

If you were joking/quoting....it doesn't matter.....It's wrong on so many levels. Your taking the creator of the World, the purest thing there is, and defaming him. Hence my statement in post 2. You'd better be absolutely sure there is no God if you want to quote or joke fouly with his name...Since you can't be sure, I'd avoid it altogether. I personally believe there is a God, and Jesus is real, and my exp. in my life has proven it to me --- as such I've actually been bothered by that statement all night - it's one of the most offense things I've ever read about God. I've never heard it before and I don't think the creator of all things/Lord of everything will take it lightly on the day of judgement.

I don't usually get into religious debates online, so I'm through here, but I actually am saying this for your sake, not for arguments sake. Consider it sound advice, spelling mistakes and all. I'd say defaming the Lord is worse than biting the hand that feeds you, and the Bible speaks very clearly against it.

If you were joking/quoting....it doesn't matter.....It's wrong on so many levels. Your taking the creator of the World, the purest thing there is, and defaming him. Hence my statement in post 2. You'd better be absolutely sure there is no God if you want to quote or joke fouly with his name...Since you can't be sure, I'd avoid it altogether. I personally believe there is a God, and Jesus is real, and my exp. in my life has proven it to me --- as such I've actually been bothered by that statement all night - it's one of the most offense things I've ever read about God. I've never heard it before and I don't think the creator of all things/Lord of everything will take it lightly on the day of judgement.

I don't usually get into religious debates online, so I'm through here, but I actually am saying this for your sake, not for arguments sake. Consider it sound advice, spelling mistakes and all. I'd say defaming the Lord is worse than biting the hand that feeds you, and the Bible speaks very clearly against it.
Alright Zealot, take your business else where please.

Thank you for preaching. :rolleyes:

This doesn't belong on this board. Its completely unrelated to gaming and completely inappropriate for this context. If you were offended thats one thing, and you can say it, but it clearly was nothing more than expression and not intended to carry the weight that you apparently have given it.

Besides what if you're wrong about "the creator" and the Shinto or Candomblé are right. You're probably unwilling to consider that possibility but hey, in that case its offensive to no one and you've made yourself silly.

Holy mackarel! that was some wacky response..
any way, did you get any special ending for beating on titan mode?

Holy mackarel! that was some wacky response..
any way, did you get any special ending for beating on titan mode?

No not really. Just unlocked the rest of the things I didn't have unlocked. Now I can play Titan mode with any costume, all the urns, and the Blade of Olympus. I also don't lose any of my upgrades at the end of the first level. Gives it some replay value (especially since you can play as Athena or Hercules). Using the Urn of the Gorgons is pretty cool and gets you through baddies faster. Love this game, can't wait for GOW III

I just finally beat this game on Titan mode. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ that was hard! I thought God mode was hard on God of War I but man was I mistaken.

Meh, Titan mode was not that hard. Took about 12 hours. There are much harder games out there.

I just realized your talking about GoW2. That game difficulty was even easier than the original one and took less time.

^ Look what I bolded.

You know what is funny...? People LIKE YOU made me start resenting god...I actually was a believer until people LIKE YOU started preaching it all the time, then I started resenting it just because I got sick of hearing it. So now, "I actually am saying this for your sake, not for arguments sake" but do you think god is going to like that on Judgement day you actaully helped people resent him?

So you actually might be doing more harm then good, so stfu and stay out of the gaming forums until you decide to start posting on topic. :rolleyes:

Ugh, you have got to be kidding me :eek:.

Anyway, congrats on beating it, it is hard as hell.

//Jesus titty farking christ :D

While it isn't a phrase that I would use, it certainly isn't your responsibility to reprimand others for their choosing to use it. If it is something that offends you, simply choosing not to post in this thread would probably be the way to go (or if you MUST say something, a simple "I found that to be offensive" would have sufficed). Your statement just came off as really preachy and very "blah."

But back OT: I really need to get this game. I never got around to playing it as my PS2 crapped out on me a couple years ago and I never bothered getting a new one. It appears the 80gb PS3 (the one I have) doesn't have any problems playing it, so I think I will pick up the game soon.

While it isn't a phrase that I would use, it certainly isn't your responsibility to reprimand others for their choosing to use it. If it is something that offends you, simply choosing not to post in this thread would probably be the way to go (or if you MUST say something, a simple "I found that to be offensive" would have sufficed). Your statement just came off as really preachy and very "blah."

But back OT: I really need to get this game. I never got around to playing it as my PS2 crapped out on me a couple years ago and I never bothered getting a new one. It appears the 80gb PS3 (the one I have) doesn't have any problems playing it, so I think I will pick up the game soon.

get it today. Very good game

WOW dude.

i guess the world is flat and christians came before ancient rome too?

congratz dude on beating the game. ive never tried anything but the normal modes.

Yah man. You have to get this one. Don't rent it, BUY IT. It's a lot better then the first one. Really well done. I feel that you get to see more in this one then you did in the first one, environment wise. It also felt a lot longer. I have to say, if you thought god mode was hard on the first one, Titan mode makes god mode look like it was a walk in the park. I still have my stats from beating it.

Archaea, I'm a converted christian and with all do respect, you did your part, which is all that counts. As far as everyone attacking you for your beliefs, well you can't always reach everyone, it's the few that are too ignorant to believe in something worth believing in, and while it is, only a pc game, it's shameful that something so small and so demeaning to God is taken lightly as if it were a joke.

Good job Archaea.

And to the people who might quote my reply and start bad mouthing, trust me, you won't hear a peep out of me after what I just said. I did my part ;)

As far as everyone attacking you for your beliefs...

Dude, I don't think anyone is attacking him for being a Christian (well, maybe a couple were). I myself am a Christian. The reason I think people got up in arms is that this really isn't the place for a debate on religion. This is a gaming forum. If he didn't have anything to say about the game being discussed, he should have just moved on. If I said something every time I heard an offensive comment on Xbox Live I would never actually have any time to play the games. :)

Yah man. You have to get this one. Don't rent it, BUY IT. It's a lot better then the first one. Really well done. I feel that you get to see more in this one then you did in the first one, environment wise. It also felt a lot longer. I have to say, if you thought god mode was hard on the first one, Titan mode makes god mode look like it was a walk in the park. I still have my stats from beating it.

I may just have to snag one off ebay right now. :)

Archaea, I'm a converted christian and with all do respect, you did your part, which is all that counts. As far as everyone attacking you for your beliefs, well you can't always reach everyone, it's the few that are too ignorant to believe in something worth believing in, and while it is, only a pc game, it's shameful that something so small and so demeaning to God is taken lightly as if it were a joke.

Good job Archaea.

And to the people who might quote my reply and start bad mouthing, trust me, you won't hear a peep out of me after what I just said. I did my part ;)

Well I'm not going bash you, but if it offended him he merely should have stated that and left it be. Not go on a religious rant, we have enough people as it is pushing religion at every corner and we sure as hell don't need it popping up in game forums. And you make the statement that it's not his fault people are ignorant for not believing in something worth believing, well I used to believe before my 3 year son developed a slight delay in motor skills and now doctor's suspect he has muscular dystrophy and people have said to me that God sometimes works in mysterious way's and I don't care who god is or what he represent's, but no one has the right to choose who lives or dies expesially with the case of my 3 year old son who hasn't had a chance to choose anything.

OT: Yeah I rented god of war II and beat it on normal mode and that was getting to be hard as hell...don't even want to know what titan mode would be like :eek:

Good thing I can call God whatever I want and when I die I just have to repent and all sins are forgiven!

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ indeed.

Oh, God of War II was hot indeed. Here's hoping they make a GoW III (no, not Gears) for the PS3...more graphics while I rip open enemies please.

You Christains need to go back to worshiping your god damn zombie born from a freak mother. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ

Eh... this thread is a bit... odd... to say the least but anyway.

I remember playing God of War 1 on the highest setting and I literally almost broke my PS2. Extremely frustrating. As far as the 2nd one, I haven't even completed the part in which you just cross the bridge so I'm thinking I have a long ways to go. Shortly after I got to this point, I bought a new TV and a 360 so I've been smitten by HD graphics. :( Maybe I should revisit it again.

It took me about 2 weeks to beat God mode on GoW. Titan mode on GoW II, about 2 months.

GoW III has already been announced but the creator of both and the director of the last God of War have left Sony. The creator (I can't remember his name right now) is starting his own company and the director......well I guess is going off to direct other things. Should be out in 2009 for the PS3.

If you were joking/quoting....it doesn't matter.....It's wrong on so many levels.

I'm not a Christian, and the majority of the world isn't either... wrong in YOUR mind.

Your taking the creator of the World, the purest thing there is, and defaming him.

Again, the creator of the world according to "Christians". Not everyone is, and I'm offended by that statement...

Hence my statement in post 2. You'd better be absolutely sure there is no God if you want to quote or joke fouly with his name

Jesus wasn't a fucking GOD... he was a human being, born like everyone else at that time.. Oh and news flash, he didn't have sandy brown hair and white skin... Unless he had a birth defect... and what god would have a physical defect? Also, check out where he was born, the time period, and ask yourself how many white boys were walking around then...

I personally believe there is a God, and Jesus is real, and my exp. in my life has proven it to me

Wow, you have proof? Do you actually know the definition of proof? Just because you believe in something so blindly, so unquestionably, so ignorantly, doesn't make it real, and you don't have proof.

as such I've actually been bothered by that statement all night - it's one of the most offense things I've ever read about God. I've never heard it before and I don't think the creator of all things/Lord of everything will take it lightly on the day of judgement.

fuck me... I'm just ashamed to be on the same planet...

Thanks for the advice... Typical fucking Christian... better than everyone, ignorant as a newborn and constantly preaching... The Bible also speaks about stoning children, abusing women, and its a sin to have long hair... its all there... Point I'm making is that you somehow get to "pick and choose" whats right and wrong, making every one of you believers a gigantic fucking useless hypocrite.

I really hope I pissed every one of you off, and this thread should be closed now.

WAKE UP HUMANITY!!! :rolleyes:

...Typical fucking Christian... I really hope I pissed every one of you off, and this thread should be closed now.

Well, I am a Christian and you didn't piss me off in the least bit. I apologize if that upsets you. :) I am not sure what "typical" is, but Christians (along with Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.) come from all walks of life and vary GREATLY in their beliefs. I wouldn't be quite so quick to condemn such a large cross-section of the world's population based on the very small percentage you may have encountered.

In any event, the subject should have never been brought up as this is a gaming forum, and I agree with you that this thread definitely needs to be closed.

Well, I am a Christian and you didn't piss me off in the least bit. I apologize if that upsets you. :) I am not sure what "typical" is, but Christians (along with Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.) come from all walks of life and vary GREATLY in their beliefs. I wouldn't be quite so quick to condemn such a large cross-section of the world's population based on the very small percentage you may have encountered.

In any event, the subject should have never been brought up as this is a gaming forum, and I agree with you that this thread definitely needs to be closed.

I think what he means by typical is actually "stereotypical". The ones that act as if the Bible is the only book worth reading on this entire planet, and that everyone should worship God and/or Jesus, and those that don't are automatically going to Hell, and so on and so forth. The ones that preach love thy neighbor but are as quick to cast judgement on everyone in the neighborhood as a klansman in a black community. Those are the ones that probably piss this guy off. I know they sure as hell aggravate me. I was once told I was hellbound automatically just because I'm not white. :eek: Then again, the same nutjob said all animals go to hell because they don't believe in God.

Like I had a choice in the matter of being born into an asian family, right? And...how the hell do you determine an animal's religious faith anyway? Breed origins?

Either way, congrats to the OP for riding it out and beating the game. I suck at games in general (mainly due to lack of time to focus on getting better) so I am still having a time just on the easiest modes of some games.

I've never played GOW 1 or 2, but it looks like an awesome game i have to catch up on. I can't imagine playing it on the hardest mode though, everyone had a hell of a time on the regular mode from the people i know.

Oh and for this:

You sound like a scientologist, except your loony views have been around for a lot longer.

I find it funny how this thread derails into religion within a "God of War" thread. :D

Good job Archaea.

Yes Archaea was the saint being attacked for his beliefs...

I hope your right in the end about being an atheist using phrasology like that......for your sake.

Back on topic, I've been wanting to get GoW 2, but its been holding its price pretty well.

Back