Go To The Dark Side Of Debt With This $28,500 Star Wars Watch

"Go to the dark side of debit."

Another news article that wasn't proofread. Debt not debit, go back to 3rd grade!

God I hate grammar and spelling police ... but

"Go To The Dark Side Of Debit With This $28,500 Star Wars Watch"

should be

'Go To The Dark Side Of Debt With This $28,500 Star Wars Watch'

It was a typo in the original article which has since been changed (URL still says debit) so I fixed our headline as well. :)

This watch is great advertising for the watchmaker. Nearly none of us would have even heard of them without it.

Cool watch.

Crap video.
Unless you like watching the factory process and that guy's mug.

"nylon belts (used in gauges on the original 747 aircraft) "
747 Was built in 1969. Not sure how this is a selling point lol.

It was a typo in the original article which has since been changed (URL still says debit) so I fixed our headline as well. :)

I know, I wasn't dissing you. I was just making fun of the article.

There is an amount of respect given for posting an article as it was originally. We appreciate that.

A 2:27 video, 2:25 dedicated to a guy talking about a $28,000.00 watch, 2 seconds showing the watch.:confused::rolleyes:

Disney is going to milk everything out of Star Wars and Marvel till there's nothing left...

Lucas monetized the fuck out of Star Wars. This is something that Lucas would have done if he'd thought of it before he sold SW.

Image your date backing away slowly while faking a smile when you say the price you paid for your Star Wars watch...

Most who will buy this will note even open it. The return on investment could be substantial in the collectors market if history is any indication of the future.

Back