GMG PayDay Promo

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
PAYDAY Promotion - 20% Off PC Games | 20% Off Far Cry 5 For New Customers

Extra 20% Off PC Games at Green Man Gaming

Celebrate Payday With An Extra 20% Discount w/ code PAYDAY 20

Celebrate the Payday weekend with an extra 20% off the majority of PC games at Green Man Gaming.

With an extra 20% off upcoming releases such as Battletech, Super Bomberman R and Ancestor's Legacy, as well as an extra 20% off sale titles from Square Enix and Bethesda there are some great games to spend that hard earned cash on this weekend.

To get 20% off, customers just need to add the games to their basket and use the code PAYDAY20 at checkout.

This cannot be applied to all games. List of games here that are not on the 20% off.

upload_2018-3-29_10-6-54.png

Nice! May preorder another copy of Battletech for my bro. Old school TT player here who has been waiting for YEARS to have something like this. HBS seems to have a solid game from watching some beta reviews

Thanks for the heads up.

Duke Nukem Forever for Mac?

Why would you do that to yourself? You already bought a Mac...don't kick yourself when you're already down. :p

If nothing has changed, Mac Steam keys unlock the Windows and Linux version on Steam. I've saved a few bucks by buying the "Mac" version over the years when it would be on sale for less than the regular version.

If nothing has changed, Mac Steam keys unlock the Windows and Linux version on Steam. I've saved a few bucks by buying the "Mac" version over the years when it would be on sale for less than the regular version.

ooooh! Thanks for that tip, i'll have to try that.

Thinking of getting Skyrim VR with this promo. Fallout 4 VR has been out for 3.5 months. Has it went on sale since it came out? The reason I ask is I won't be able to really play Skyrim VR for a couple of months and if it's unlikely to go on sale before then, maybe this is the best time to pick it up.

Back