[GMG] Dead Island $33.96 (Activates on Steam)

This is going to get deleted, the mods already deleted the other threads about this.

Wasn't there a thread on this? Coulda swore I just saw one.

Not sure why it's getting deleted. Greenmangaming is a LEGIT site, they aren't a key re-seller or anything, they are a digital retailer based out of the UK who sell legit, liscensed games for not only UK but other regions. It's not some fly by the night reseller or anything. I've used them for years.

Probably being deleted because of the referral codes. Green man has an excellent referral system but that doesn't fly well over here.

Probably being deleted because of the referral codes. Green man has an excellent referral system but that doesn't fly well over here.

I think this was it.

How quickly are the keys getting sent out? Are they still a couple days behind?

I can't get the voucher link to work. You guys having luck with the 33 price?

It's $36.something with the BRAINZZ code, I believe. Try removing it from your cart and redoing it. Their checkout page is slow and confusing...I had to play with it a little and scan the page to make sure I didn't miss something.

Use this:

ask for a referral or :

http://www.greenmangaming.com/[url]... in a pm.. but for some reason it didn't work

Last edited:
You aren't allowed to post referral links in threads, it will make the mods delete the thread.

From reading a few reviews this kind of sounds like Borderlands with zombies. I'll definitely hold off until the game actually comes out though, I don't know enough to actually want to risk a pc pre order in this consolized era of gaming.

Just tried it:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Unfortunately, we have temporarily run out of activation keys for the following title(s):
Dead Island - PC
We expect to be able to get a further supply within the next three working days and will e-mail your key at that time.

Drat...

Just tried it:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Unfortunately, we have temporarily run out of activation keys for the following title(s):
Dead Island - PC
We expect to be able to get a further supply within the next three working days and will e-mail your key at that time.

Drat...

Keep trying... i read that before

What country are you in?

I read that and in the US its working fine...

If anyone is still looking to buy this and needs a referral link to get the $5, feel free to PM me.

Keep trying... i read that before

What country are you in?

I read that and in the US its working fine...

I am in the US and I already bought it so don't know if there is much I can do until they get more keys and e-mail me.

I didn't like the promo videos for this game, but I do enjoy zombie games.

There isn't a demo for this is there? Not really down to be a pre-order tool w/o demo :p

From the trailers, it seemed like L4D with a more traditional SP campaign and story.

I played a few hours last night. The graphics are quite well done and I'd describe the gameplay as borderlandsish with some fallout3 mixed in. Throw a layer of zombies on top and you have this game. All in all, looks like it'll be worth the $30.

There are tons of glitches right now with the game. Hopefully, once it gets fixed, people will have a better experience playing through it.

Thanks OP, picked it up last night. The game is an absolute blast to play, FYI guys there's a large patch being released today that fixes a ton of the issues apparently.

actually... steam put out a developer build... gonna probably have to re-download the correct build later today.

Yeah, they accidentally released the wrong version. Kind of a big fuckup, but at least the real version awaits and the game isn't actually just like that. :eek:

actually... steam put out a developer build... gonna probably have to re-download the correct build later today.

eh, steam doesn't release versions, the developer puts out the files and makes them available.

This games is definitely worth it.. played for 4.5 hours even on the buggy bits of the dev edition that was distributed...

eh, steam doesn't release versions, the developer puts out the files and makes them available.

Game is downloaded via steam. Yes steam released a 360 dev copy of the game. They are both at fault.

Game is downloaded via steam. Yes steam released a 360 dev copy of the game. They are both at fault.

Yeah, I'm not sure what Steam's policy is about checking out the games before they post them but I'm sure it's not super thorough.

Nevertheless, this is a big fuckup that should have never occurred. At least Techland is taking quick action on it.

Hah would have been funny if that was just how their PC port was. Let's not try to hide from the fact and give them the most direct crappy port we can ;].

anyone else having issues registering for the site? Its giving me enter correct birth date. Ive tried a ton of dates and it doenst want to take it

Back