Gmail invites for all (INSTANTLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, yes I know that there is a thread meant for requests and links, but this is different, so I thought it merited its own.

Came accross this link, I did it once, it seemed to work. Just put in an email address, it sends you an invite. It's automated too, so no waiting for people to respond to pleas anymore. :cool:

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

Currently, we have 0 invites available to share. Thanks to the generosity of folks like you, we've distributed 2663 invites since this page went up on Sep 13, 2004...

easier to get one in the gmail thread, than having to check this 10 times a day..and the dude in charge will prob get him email hacked and loose all the invites..like the last one lol

palabared said:
Currently, we have 0 invites available to share. Thanks to the generosity of folks like you, we've distributed 2663 invites since this page went up on Sep 13, 2004...

easier to get one in the gmail thread, than having to check this 10 times a day..and the dude in charge will prob get him email hacked and loose all the invites..like the last one lol

:LOL:

There were ~300 when I posted it. I can't believe this is already dead. Sorry. :(

I added 6 to it and they were gone in less than two minutes. I'm thinking its probably just a few people (or less) taking them all automatically. People are so greedy. I think I'll just give out my invites individually from now on.

they have 5 right now go go go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back