GMAIL Account Recovery

topslop1

2[H]4U
Okay, so I have a google account to which I don't remember my password - from years back.

It's hooked up to an emergency account at @postmark.net

A now defunct service provider.

I have my cell phone hooked up to the account so that gmail sends me a certification code.. but the e-mail that they send a one time rescue password to is no longer in existence.

Am I out of this email forever? Are there any other ways to recover?

Okay, so I have a google account to which I don't remember my password - from years back.

It's hooked up to an emergency account at @postmark.net

A now defunct service provider.

I have my cell phone hooked up to the account so that gmail sends me a certification code.. but the e-mail that they send a one time rescue password to is no longer in existence.

Am I out of this email forever? Are there any other ways to recover?

Is your real name tied to that gmail? If so, it should be easy.

I admit I haven't recovered gmail, but have recovered some other services. I simply hit up their phone/e-mail, they asked for info like - what was the previous address, what's your current phone number, when did you set up that account. In my case, they wanted to see a scan of the person in question's ID. They handled it within an hour. Google should do it even better. Maybe there's a specific service you had tied to that gmail, like FB? If so, I'd add that fact as more proof.

gf lost a gmail password once. i paid like $3 and started answering questions about what was in the email, browser it was logged into usually, when created etc etc, copy of drivers license. got it all back. was painless.

Back