GMAIL account hacked

Florin22xxl

Limp Gawd
Sorry if i am posting in the wrong topic...i had my gmail account hacked last night.I got phone number changed,and verification email change...completed a recovery gmail form,but i keep geting mails back that i need to provide more info.I provide all the info they asked...i always log from same IP(HOME)and work also,but usualy same IPs for some years now.They can check easily that i only log from same country....city....has anyone had any experience with this?Can you give me some ideeas on how to recover my email back..
any ideeas are apreciated.

That's awful .....was your pw very simple? How did they get in? Was your chrome account still safe? That would be a huge problem

No it wasn't very simple,but I had keylogers on my pc...funny how avast doesnt see them when he scans,but he sees them after i got my account hacked...I had all my bookmakrs and login information on that gmail account/chrome user...i don't really see the point for adding numbers and verification mails to secure the account,he basicaly loged and deleted them...so where is the point in that....he hacked also my yahoo account,but i managed to get that one back.Gmail makes you fill out a form that noone checks,i just get automated replys back that i need to provide more info.Funny thing is that you can only write few lines,and they ask for email adresses,contacts etc....i wrote that i only log from same IP for the past few years,they can check i log from the same Internet provider and same city for the past 6,7 years...but aparently noone checks this.

Back