Glossy Qnix QX2710 (Calibrated & BLB free) & BenQ BL2710PT (Calibrated & BLB Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCX

Supreme [H]ardness
I accept paypal, PM if interested, no low-balling. I live in Canada, can ship to the US. Heatware. Prices include shipping & insurance. Not trades.

BenQ BL2710PT: 600$ Or best Offer

Want to avoid playing the exchange game & get better colors? Buy my light bleeding free, calibrated BenQ BL2710PT (Refer to my review for all relevant information including pictures of the back-light). Comes with all of the original cables and original bill for the 3 year warranty. It has 1 dead pixel in the top center right.

Glossy Qnix QX2710: SOLD

This is a true Glossy model which has been replaced by models with tempered glass placed over matte coatings. Ebay sellers are selling the left over Glossy models for 700$+! Refer to my Glossy Qnix QX2710 Review for all relevant information.

I fixed the back-light bleeding (click here to see before & after pictures) & removed the stand so it is ready to be VESA mounted. It has 1 dead pixel in the left, top center and it overclocks to 96hz. It can OC to 120hz but horizontal, white flickering lines show up occasionally. 96hz is enough for me so I didn't try to play with the 120hz timings. Comes with the stock Dual-Link DVI cord (untested), power supply and original stand which is not attached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back