Glorious brand keyboard and mouse

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
What do you think of the glorious brand products? Overpriced, poor quality, junk, decent, good starting point?

I want to get a new keyboard but it’s so many options for mechanical ones. I’d like a compact one to have more desk space but once again options.

I was also looking at the model O wireless to replace my g703

Never tried their keyboards, but bought 2 of the Model O (standard and mini) mice. Both were good, but I returned them after trying the Razer Viper Ultimate. I now use wired and wireless versions as my daily and gaming mice.

I’ll look into the viper ultimate. Any reason why you liked the razer mouse better?

I’ll look into the viper ultimate. Any reason why you liked the razer mouse better?
The Razer is lighter an feels better in my hand. The wireless is the best mouse I've ever used, but it ain't cheap. Amazon has the wired version for just $40 right now. It's usually double that price.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The Razer is lighter an feels better in my hand. The wireless is the best mouse I've ever used, but it ain't cheap. Amazon has the wired version for just $40 right now. It's usually double that price.
The wireless is only $100. I don’t mind spending the money on something good, after using the g703 for so long I can’t go back to a wired mouse. I have a g502 wired that’s been sitting forever

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The wireless is only $100. I don’t mind spending the money on something good, after using the g703 for so long I can’t go back to a wired mouse. I have a g502 wired that’s been sitting forever
Yeah,it's a great price now. I think I paid $150 and it's well worth it, IMO.

i am using a glorious gaming pre built keyboard now.
Little over a month old, gatlin browns.
nice improvment over the old MS sidewider i had.
my son uses the 0 white mouse since he is a left and a del alt keyboard since he is a coder.

How is the Glorious software? I've been intrigued by their products and most of the other major peripheral providers software is absolute junk.

I had a bad experience with their support who seems to have a "holier than thou" attitude. The keyboard is fine, but the software is garbage. You don't get layers to reprogram, it's just for lighting and macros. I got a PCB off aliexpress and the software is hot garbage but I only had to use it once to program the layers and have since uninstalled it.

software seems light .
it works in windows 10 .
click on it is fast.

Attachments

• glorsoftware.JPG
    glorsoftware.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
Wasn't paying attention to CyberMonday and missed the sale. Does GMMK have sales often?

Wasn't paying attention to CyberMonday and missed the sale. Does GMMK have sales often?
I ended up buying one from Amazon for $85 open box. It shows up tomorrow. I missed out on the sale too unfortunately

They sent me a code for a replacement cable.
No free mouse skates if I jack 1 up.
$4 shipping.

So no, I wouldn't recommend their products bc their support has jerked me around for 6 months with ample examples of defective cables.

Thought I'd add my experience with Glorious. I purchased their TKL GMMK w/ Glorious Pandas and aura keycaps. So far I love this thing. Keyboard is built like a tank, very solid feeling. I like the fact that there are a ton of RGB customizations built into the board so you don't have to install yet another piece of RGB software.

This has now gotten me fully into the keyboard world and I want more.

I'm not saying that I want my cheap mech keyboard to die (yes I am), but I did pick up a switch puller since I heard that most keebs come with trash pullers.

I'm not saying that I want my cheap mech keyboard to die (yes I am), but I did pick up a switch puller since I heard that most keebs come with trash pullers.
Since I knew I was taking the switches apart I went ahead and purchased a metal switch opener on Amazon. So glad I did it saved me a lot of time.

Back